1.    #1  
    I tried setting my preferences to use the built in apps for SMS and email, everything still goes to Agendus. Anyway to get the original way to work again?

thanks
    Have you deleted Agendus Mail?
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Also, there two places to check. Prefs>Default Apps, as well as in Agendus>Options>Preferences>Miscellaneous.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    have to delete it only way figured out to do it, it sucks anyway
    While searching around the Iambic forums, I bumped into a "clean" copy of Agendus Pro v 9.02. Clean in the sense that it's ONLY the base Agendus app itself, no Iambic Mail, and none of those gazillion little "jet" files littered all over the device during install. This is unlike the PalmGear/ Handango/ Iambic regular downloads, which have that ^%$# packaged installer deal, including all the little files driving folks into reset city.
    http://www.iambic.com/download/palmo...ndusPro_EN.prc
    Just doublechecked checked- link still works. If there's a problem with it in the future, go into the Agendus Palm forum at iambic.com, and run a search on unpacked.
    =====

Special Note: unless you installed Agendus originally with InWatch Uninstaller, I suspect Agendus has polluted the heck out of your system prefs file. It's a pain, I know, but you can save yourself some long-term grief by starting over now. Do a backup so you can get to your data files, i.e., BackupMan to the card. Do a hard reset. Change the name of your desktop backup directory to something like NO_backup.
    Keeps any crapolla from syncing back into your device.

(I have NO clue if inWatch is Treo 650 friendly. I have a Treo 600/GSM.)

Then install your apps, one by one, using InWatch (fully featured trial lasts long enough to get you through this process, and then some.) Before each install, go to InWatch and tap "snapshot". Install, then play around with the app, add your reg code, whatever for 5 or 10 minutes.
    Dealing with an app for a brief period ensures it dumps whatever it's gonna dump, whether extra files or prefs.
    Go back into InWatch, and tap "compare". InWatch then lists/saves all changes to your device, including the (hidden) prefs added. If you decide to uninstall that app later, you're guaranteed to get EVERYthing via an InWatch uninstall. Indeed, as the last stage of its uninstall, InWatch resets the device, so it can kill those recently added prefs!
    InWatch ... http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?xyz=39732 ($15)

(No relation to InWatch developer. It's just that the sucker has worked for me for years, to the point where it's always the first app I load on a new device. For that reason, I posted a palmGear 5-star review June 2003. BTW, yes, back then, I tried the competition. No contest!)

Hope this helps! Let us know how ya make out.
    FYI, as has been documented a few times elsewhere, you need to delete the "SMS" account in Agendus mail in order to get the native app to handle SMS's again.

If you don't have an SMS account (I Didn't), you need to create one, then delete it. Bizarre, I know, but it works.
    Gav
    -------
    Palm V -> Vx -> Tungsten|T -> Treo650
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I just updated to Agendus Pro 9.06 from 8.06. I also could not get SMS back to the native app. After reading this thread I set

Prefs>Default Apps SMS to SMS
    Agendus>Options>Preferences>Settings SMS to SMS
    then deleted the SMS account in Agendus Mail

SMS now coming in on the native app again.

Thanks everyone!