1.    #1  
    Have anyone here any direct experience with some of the uninstall programs for Palm?

I've been looking at;
    - CleanUninstaller from hiratte software solutions, and
    - Uninstall Manager from Northglide.

The 'sandbox' feature of the uninstall manager sounds like a great idea.
    You can read a review comparing the two apps below:

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/soft...installers.htm

I personally use Uninstall Manager + Cleanup and love them both. The sandbox feature is a great way to demo tons of apps without having to worry about cleaning up leftover files, otherwise your Treo could quickly fill up with orphaned files either garbage or shareware counters etc. Cleanup is for files already previously installed, but if you install Uninstall manager first, then you won't have to use this. In any case, I really recommend uninstall manager especially if you like to try out tons of apps like I do...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I think that link is a comparison between Uninstall Manager and some other application. Seems like "CleanUninstaller" is a fairly recent application.

Anyway...Uninstall manager and Cleanup does sound great! May get that NeatFreak pack...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    I think that link is a comparison between Uninstall Manager and some other application. Seems like "CleanUninstaller" is a fairly recent application.

Anyway...Uninstall manager and Cleanup does sound great! May get that NeatFreak pack...
    DOH! You're right! Sorry about that! I actually have never used Cleaninstaller before, but it doesn't seem to have any features that Uninstall Manager has. In addition it doesn't seem to have any extra features like the sandbox either. However, it is alot cheaper though...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions