Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    I searched and didn't see this mentioned so I thought I'd mention it here. I've looked at several nutrition and diet aps for my Treo and just haven't found anything that really met my needs. Until now. Of all places, the government had just the thing.

USDA National Nutrient Database for use on Palm OSŪ

It's a well-polished Nutritional Information database ap for looking up info on many, many foods. Great for watching calories, carbs, etc. The best part, it's FREE!
    Doomer, great find! As a running, cycling, kayaking, workout nutcase, this is a great resource. Probably way too much info, but excellent nonetheless.

While not completelyTreo-related, this link: http://www.runnersworld.com/channel/...-0-0-0,00.html
    leads to the Runners World Nutrition page and extensive recipe lists. I have copied and stored numerous recipes on my Treo in Memo Pad which makes it easy at the grocery store and in the kitchen. FYI, when cooking using the Treo-as-cookbook, I drop it into a high-tech ziplock to protect it!

Thanks again.
    "That's right Ice-man, I am dangerous"
    I cannot seem to get this program onto my Treo. Are you guys using a 650? It asks me to Hotsync to install the files, but none get installed.
    I have been using this prog since my first Palm IIIe about 5 years ago, they keep it well updated, only thing it is not small in size by any means and refuses to run off a card natively. I use the windows version on my work and home computers as well. One of my core apps in all of my PDAs! It took a big chunk outta my 650 memory though, but very useful on this diet I'm on!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    I cannot seem to get this program onto my Treo. Are you guys using a 650? It asks me to Hotsync to install the files, but none get installed.
    Check the hotsync log to make sure it's not complaining about something. Maybe you don't have enough space.
    Quote Originally Posted by acousticbiker
    Actually on my 600. I could not get the .exe file to work either. I downloaded the zip file and installed the four .pdb files and the one .prc file. Good luck.
    "That's right Ice-man, I am dangerous"
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    It definately eats up some space. If you are short on free palmcard space (handheld memory) it won't install. I had to give up Mplayer. At first I hated to, then I realized the only thing I use mplayer for is to show off my treo. I don't really use it.

Good luck on your diet, techprincesse!

-D