Sorry for the newbie question - just bought a 600 from Verizon and was surprised to see there is no email application included. Any suggestions for an app to access and manage emails from a work POP account? Thanks.
    You can use "mail" for POP access. It comes with your treo.
    Actually, mail does NOT come on the Treo when bought through Verizon - hard as that may be to believe. That's why I am asking for help in finding a suitable app. I would have been happy to use whatever generic program it had, if it had come loaded with one.
    What kind of email do you have now? If you have POP then a lot of people use Snappermail. If you have IMAP then I recommend Chatter. Search for threads on both.
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

MG44, sorry I didn't know that Verizon Treo 600 doesn't have mail. If you only need POP3, VersaMail is cheaper. Or you can try Chatter and Agendus Mail. Personally, I prefer SnapperMail which costs about $45.
    Hey try for Aileron email from Corsoft Corporation

Visit www.corsoft.com and download it.

James.
    james,

Do you use Aileron? It looks pretty solid. How stable is it and will it work on a Verizon network? Shouldn't matter right.

JAson
    Thank you - downloaded the trial version of Snappermail and it worked like a charm! Problem solved! Now I just need to figure out which version to purchase.
    Did you get the trial version directly from their site?
    Yes, trial version downloaded from their site. And I had a question about getting it set up which was answered quickly and thoroughly by support through email.