Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Subsequent to my previous posting above, today, my Treo did hang and it was because of SharkMsg 1.3. Goodbye Shark... Goodbye Ludus...

I did find out why it locked-up: I was on a call and I received a second call, that I ignored. Result: SharkMsg popped-up (it shouldn't). Then, when I completed the call, the screen went blank, with the SharkMsg pop-up obstructing all efforts to switch the Treo on.

I called myself from another phone and when the screen lit-up, I dismissed the SharkMsg window.

I did not have to reset the device as I was patient and not in a hurry and there was nobody standing over my shoulder.
    [strike]I couldn't find SysTool anywhere[/strike]. On freewarepalm.com, it led to herbware.co.uk which no longer exists. And MTDN has never heard of it.

Oh. But in checking further, Handango doesn't have it but Palmgear does. Amusingly enough, google thought I meant systole and offered me medical software off to the write.
    Here is SysTool on freewarepalm:
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/utilities/systool.shtml

FileZ also has a Preferences viewer that has functionality that is identical to that of SysTool.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123