1.    #1  
    Does anybody know if Netfront will work on the Treo 650. I have a copy of Netfron v3.1 put cant get it installed onto ram. I installed it on the memory card and tried to transfer it over but it appears to be locked and wont run from the card.
    FYI, Blazer 4.0 on the 650 is already based on the netfront core. Thus you already have netfront so to speak on the 650....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    Thanks.

I am still searching for a better browser then Blazer. To bad Webpro 3.5 doesn't work on the Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by hdonis
    Thanks.

I am still searching for a better browser then Blazer. To bad Webpro 3.5 doesn't work on the Treo 650.
    Do a search. Certain version of Webpro 3.0a patched do work on the 650....

In addtion there is also xiino, webviewer and etc...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions