Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Girls are made of sugar and spice - and all that's nice....
    Boys are made of snips and snails - and puppy dogs tails"

Maybe the sugar on my fingers makes it easier for me to hold the phone..and the slimey snail goo makes it slip out of yours?

(Sorry, it's late and I'm silly)
    you are a silly girl...
    I'm not weird... I'm gifted!!!
    Okay I have the slippery issue as well... Let's just blame it all on the cold weather. Once it gets hotter and a bit more humid we will all have enough "grip" to hold this thing without fear of it dropping to its death.

Yeah... That's it! =P

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...

Guess my hands are covered in girly goo too, because the darned thing is as slippery as an eel.

I am a fan of the au naturale Treo, never did like a phone encased in some leathery buckles and flaps contraption. With much hesitation I got the egrips. LOVE THEM!

IMO, they don't make the phone look "cheesy" and I like the fact that they are removeable without all the glue goo being left behind.

I use a horizontal pouch for the times I want the phone on my hip and, although the fit is more snug than before, it easily fits the pouch.

Get the egrips. If you don't like them, it is not a huge investment and they are easy to remove.

K
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany
    Do you guys wash your hands after you've been to the restroom?
    My Treo is not slippery at all
    For the brief couple of days I had my Sprint Treo, I did not find it slippery at all. Never came close to dropping it.
    *washes hands*
    IMO, all of the leather cases out now makes the Treo lose it's great form factor. I like the FlexiSkin...i got it and it has a nice clip w/ easy removal...and doesn't add much bulk
    *washes hands*
    50% of guys don't wash their hands *shudders*
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM FW1.23
    Quote Originally Posted by William*
    50% of guys don't wash their hands *shudders*
    Hate to be off-topic here...but is that actual statistic from somewhere? If so..eh...EWWWW...
    Hate to be off-topic here...but is that actual statistic from somewhere? If so..eh...EWWWW...
    That's observation of my building floor. Actual statistics I believe are lower...
    Treo 650 Unlocked GSM FW1.23
    In some way this should really be reflected in the second-hand value of the Treo...maybe a 20% reduction in value if the the gender of the owner is male
    Do you guys wash your hands after you've been to the restroom?
    My Treo is not slippery at all
    I hope they DO wash their hands and just forget to dry them
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Egrips all the way! I've doubled my productivity. I read and respond to e-mail while on the can, and never have to worry about dropping the darn thing.........yes, "I like to live on the edge" no pun intended.
    Regards,

2smart4phone
    Sounds like egrips are the way to go...
    How well do they help the Treo stay in your pocket, I have had problems in the past with the 600 sliding out...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smart4phone
    Egrips all the way! I've doubled my productivity. I read and respond to e-mail while on the can, and never have to worry about dropping the darn thing.........yes, "I like to live on the edge" no pun intended.
    OK, 40% reduction in resale value for yours, because if you use the Treo in the can, you must be washing your hands afterword

Todd/Indy
    i have been using the same screen protectors on the
    side and backs of my phones for years.....it does help
    quite a bit with everyday scratches, and slipperyness.
    and yes, i doo wash my hands, but they are still tooo
    slippery to pick up the phone sometimes. thats why
    i make sure before i pick up the phone,
    that my hands arent tooo slippery. wow, i really need some
    sleep.. my sentence structure sucks.

ohh, and i have put the very same screen protector stuffs
    on the keys of All of my cellphones...... just a hint..
    just look for the 5.00$$ cheapie discounted screensavers
    from fellowes in circut city, or chump usa..

have fun
    wont drop a 500$ gadget.
    I glued Egrips on my hands so the Treo or anything else will never slip. I can now make a U turn with one hand while holding my Treo with the other..sweet! More results to come...
    yes, yes to egrips. u can use just a few of the strips, not all and boy (or girl) it sure works !

yes, if you try to take them off and put them on a different phone your out of luck. other then that they r great. work well in a pants pocket also, no sliding around.

guy & girl friendly product I say
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    I glued Egrips on my hands so the Treo or anything else will never slip. I can now make a U turn with one hand while holding my Treo with the other..sweet! More results to come...
    Dude,

LOL! I assume your geeky($$$) therefore single, male, and get very lonely at times. How does the egrips work for you then?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12