1.    #1  
    I have just recently changed from a Kyocera 7135. With that smart phone you had the ability to enter shortcuts for passwords etc. I can create a shortcut with my Treo 600, but havent figured out how to use it. My company has us log into a web site with a rather lengthy username and password. Can anyone tell me how to use a short cut once I am on the login screen. Thanks
    Suggestion: run a search at PalmGear for ShortCut5. Once installed, you will not see an icon. Rather, you access via the system Prefs screen. You create shortcut5s by entering up to 4 characters. To call that shortcut from any app, you create a dot, then write the characters you assigned. Unlike the system shortcuts, SC5 will hold up to 4500+ characters per shortcut, plus it's a heck of a lot less muss & fuss to call. Example: I've got a slew of passwords hooked into it, such as .pwtc to write out the password for treocentral. (entered pwtc in the top line of the SC5 screen {no dot}, then the actual password in the lower section)
  3.    #3  
    THank you so much for your suggention...ill give it a try
    whoa!, Thankx TreoRenegade. i have been looking for this for three months. is it stable on the 650?
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRenegade
    Suggestion: run a search at PalmGear for ShortCut5. Once installed, you will not see an icon. Rather, you access via the system Prefs screen. You create shortcut5s by entering up to 4 characters. To call that shortcut from any app, you create a dot, then write the characters you assigned. Unlike the system shortcuts, SC5 will hold up to 4500+ characters per shortcut, plus it's a heck of a lot less muss & fuss to call. Example: I've got a slew of passwords hooked into it, such as .pwtc to write out the password for treocentral. (entered pwtc in the top line of the SC5 screen {no dot}, then the actual password in the lower section)
    Very cool suggestion!! this is a great app that is sorely needed on the treo 650. not having to do 3 steps to do the shortcut inverted e is a great time saver.