1.    #1  
    I know there is another thread here for the Sena case, but that is for the one with the leather flap covering the screen. I just received my Leatherskin case and am very impressed. The fit is perfect with all buttons accessible and all cut-outs are very well aligned. Does not add any bulk to the 650 and provides a better grip. I am very pleased with the case, excellent craftmenship! I think I'll wait on the i-volution now.
    Any chance that you can post a couple of pics?
    I think I'm ready to order this one but would like to see pics that are real. The main pic on their site with the 650 looks airbrushed.

Thanks
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Interested to see as well, this may be the case I go with...
    1 | 2
    Anyone has user's photos about this leatherskin case on 650? What I see from their web site, the design of the same case for 600 is much more nicer...like the metal belt-clip button instead of plastic, the logo of 'sena' in the back, etc.

I'm interest for the blue leatherskin..but also thinking about the kursell classic cut-out for a better protection on the corners and keyboard.
    Would like to see this as well. Flip cases are definitely not for me and am choosing between this case and the Bellagio case, neither of which TC has reviewed
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."