1.    #1  
    How do you go about charging an extra battery, so you always have one on hand and ready? From Palmone's website it says you can charge it in the cradles drawer. Umm....what cradle?

Jose
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
  3.    #3  
    Ya, ok. The picture and description is there, but it doesn't exist yet. However, you can get the extra battery.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smart4phone
    Ya, ok. The picture and description is there, but it doesn't exist yet. However, you can get the extra battery.
    unfortunately....yes, 49.99, without the cradle, its cumbersome to remove one battery and charge the other....blah....hates it
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    Adding to this topic...where has everyone found to be the best site of order the battery? I see it all over the net from $35 to $49 and all over eBay for $25 to $30 new.

I suppoose we charge the battery full and then pop out the battery and put in the backup to charge full until the cradle comes out.

Michael
    Quote Originally Posted by mgiven
    Adding to this topic...where has everyone found to be the best site of order the battery? I see it all over the net from $35 to $49 and all over eBay for $25 to $30 new.

I suppoose we charge the battery full and then pop out the battery and put in the backup to charge full until the cradle comes out.

Michael
    Dan's cellular on ebay has them the cheapest I believe...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    I have the extra battery for the 650... I just charge up one fully within the 650, then charge up the other one fully and leave one for backup....

Mine came from Dan's on eBay and its a OEM Treo 650 Battery from palmone, not some aftermarket battery with a generic label.

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...