1.    #1  
    Hi all

I've got a treo 600, and I'd like to know if it is possible to use a different ringtone, wallpaper (ie the company logo flashes up when I get a line 2 call ) and radio on/off settings for each line? (I have two on my phone)

I have phone technician/butler, but I only seem to be able to have one setting active - so if I'm on line 1, those tone/wallpaper/radio on/off time settings apply even if I get a line 2 call incoming.

If anyone can help it would be great - I'm keen to know when I have a work call in as many ways as possible, and want to be able to shut down the work number after 5.30 or so!

Thanks in advance, James Coutts.
    how do you two numbers going to one phone? on of them must forwarded?
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    how do you two numbers going to one phone? on of them must forwarded?
    Hi

I've got an Orange phone in the UK. You can get two incoming lines (with different phone numbers) on one phone, and can switch between them - the idea being that you have one for business and one for personal.

Best wishes, James.
    thats cool. Sorry but living in "one number per phone land" (the US), I have no solution to your problem.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson