Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Here is a picture of my Sena magnet flip case. The leather is soft and the colors are rich. Looks great. And fits very well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I like the flip and I don't think it gets in the way at all because it flips down and not up. When using it as a PDA the cover doesn't really hang straight down. If you are like me and hold it with your index finger on the side and your middle finger knuckles behind the bottom..this forces the flap back and away from the device by 3-4 inches. I don't think it hinders the use at all and I don't notice any added weight on my fingers. As far as using it as a phone you do get the flip-phone look, which I was also used to...but as someone mentioned...it is better than it sitting on your head.

An added bonus for those of us (all of us) waiting for the cradle. If you flip the bottom all the way arround so it is laying slot holder side on the desk you now have the cradle-like effect of having your phone sitting upright on your desk :-)

I also got the flip cover because it protects it from dust and dings in my pocket and if I drop it. The non-flip cover only really protects the sides and back .

just my 2 cents....

Michael
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by markinbright
    Looks like I'm the 3rd person to post who received the wrong case. I ordered the Leatherskin case and received the magnet flipper. I agree with other posts about the quality -- I'm very satisfied with what I see. I just didn't want the extra bulk of the flipper. Now that I have one in hand, the flipper does indeed add enough extra bulk that those of us who carry them in our pockets will notice the difference.

Sena has in the past been very good about customer service. I'm sure they'll take care of me on the exchange.
    Do you know how to exchange the case? I also received the wrong case. There was no packaging invoice enclosed and so far customer support hasn't returned my email.
    Call them:
    714-241-8004
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Can the flap be folded back against the back of the phone while on a call? This way it wouldn't look like a flip phone.
    DJ
    If anybody here isn't happy with their black or tan flipcase and paid pre-sale price, I might be willing to buy from you at that price.
    PM me.

Thanks,
    Dave
    I just received my leatherskin case. Very nice.
    Now if I just had my 650 to put into it!
    Quick service, I ordered it monday afternoon, shipped yesterday and got it today.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    If anyone is looking for a Sena Magnetic Flip (black/red) color combo with no belt clip PM me. I bought it and while I think the case quality is great, the added bulk of the flip cover is a no-go for me. I keep my 650 in my pocket and the added bulk makes it impossible to use this case when wearing my jeans.

Will cross post in Marketplace.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I returned my black flip case with clip. THe reason:

The belt clip makes the unit stick out too too much. I like the case. Good quality and nice feel. I may buy the non clip version. I noticed my belt was bent out due to the weight. It just didnt have a clean look. THe thing stuck out.

However i can say it is a nice case in quality and i may consider the non belt clip version

I ordered the bellagio lateral case and i will see how that works out.
    Yeah I'm a little concerned about that too! With the clip and all it looks like it is going to stick out pretty far. That's what I like about my Covertec case and the clip that it uses. It's different than the standard belt clips but I don't know if they plan to offer a 650 case. I'm sure they will but nothing at the moment.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Call them:
    714-241-8004
    Thanks for the number. But it goes directly into voice mail. So far no contact from the company to the voice mail or email asking about how to exchange the incorrect case.

Has anyone else returned their case yet or had direct contact with the Company?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jccomo
    Thanks for the number. But it goes directly into voice mail. So far no contact from the company to the voice mail or email asking about how to exchange the incorrect case.

Sena's number is 866-271-7362

Received a Return Number from Frank around 11pm last night.
    The flip down Sena is a no go for me, the flap keeps falling down. If I were to just walk around with it, it might be ok. Bumping up against anything while on my belt pops the flap down.

Anyone want to make me an offer on it? One day old, black flip down w/belt clip. Send a PM.

DJ
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jcphcf73
    Received a Return Number from Frank around 11pm last night.
    That's good news.
    How did you contact them in the first place? Phone or email? And what number or address did you use?
    I have left 2 email messages and 2 voice mail messages and no response yet.
    I think Frank is a one-person customer service staff.....jc
    That's good news.
    How did you contact them in the first place? Phone or email? And what number or address did you use?
    I have left 2 email messages and 2 voice mail messages and no response yet.
    I think Frank is a one-person customer service staff.....jc

I sent emails to support@senacases.com, store@senacases.com, and return@senacases.com

My reply came from support. I haven't spoken with them over the phone, just by email.

Good Luck,
    Micah
    I just got the reply via email from Sena with my return authorization. They went ahead and shipped out the correct case today and are including a return package for the mistaken one. They must have fallen behind for a couple of days, but this is very good customer service as I had hoped.
    Ordered my case Monday and got it today. It is so great. Got one without the flip.
    Perfect case .
    Here is a picture of my Sena magnet flip case. The leather is soft and the colors are rich. Looks great. And fits very well.
    This is on the sena site as a case for the 600. Can you use this for the 650 as well?

THanks

JA
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johndawg
    This is on the sena site as a case for the 600. Can you use this for the 650 as well?

THanks

JA
    JA,
    My picture is Sena's new case for the 650. It fits perfectly. I imagine their Treo 600 case doesn't fit as well since they went to the trouble to create the new case.

JC
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast