Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Here you go Black Case pix
    Attached Images Attached Images
    That's a cool case. If I ever decide to get a case, this is at the top of my list.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Thanks for the pics!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Thanks emajy... I got mine today, YAY. I have the exact same gaping at the side volume buttons as well. Thought it was just mine! Now I just have to loosen the flip a bit, it is STIFF!

Sprint PCS user since 1999

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    Do I count as a Palm addict if I still have my original Palm IIIC?
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Quote Originally Posted by emajy
    I got mine in the mail today. Fits very well with just a little pucker around the cut out for the volume control. Feels good and seems to be of good quality.
    hmm. same problem here. i thought about complaining, but frankly, for a $30 case, i don't know if i have the energy!! besides, i was hoping it might just kinda smooth out. otherwise, very sharp looking, eh?
    I got the blue case w/o the flap for my 600. Goes well w/ the blue keys. Love it, much better than the pro clip I had been using. I can drop the treo and it's still good to go. Yes, it's happened already.
    I got the MagnetFlipper case today...'cept that was not what I ordered (ordered the LeatherSkin without clip). Going to have to wait for the swap. Still, the quality of this case is impressive!
    Global Posts
    252 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    i was hoping it might just kinda smooth out. otherwise, very sharp looking, eh?
    Mine seems to be a little better since it has been in the case for 10 hours. I think the leather may just have to strech a little bit. It was kind of weird when I put my Treo in the mobile mount I had to pull the flap down. Just have to get used to the new case. My previous case was one from my old 600 that has plastic covering the entire front.
    I just can't get used to the flip cover, just way to cumbersome when talking and typing. It almost feels like I'm talking on a really large flip phone.

If anyone is interested in purchasing mine (black w/ black/blue cover), PM me.

Edit: Already Sold.
    Last edited by Miggy; 02/09/2005 at 03:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miggy
    I just can't get used to the flip cover, just way to cumbersome when talking and typing. It almost feels like I'm talking on a really large flip phone.

This is what I was afraid of and that is why I ordered the leather skin case. It just seems like the flap cover would always be getting in the way.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    That's my fear...
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    After using cellular flips for the past 5 years, I actually missed that feeling... lol

-=-=-
    Palm IIIC -> Palm M100 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 755P
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    When did you guys order yours and how long did it take to get?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    I ordered 2 Sena cases -- one red & black Magnet Flip case-- which is great looking, ,fits well, and seems a much better value than Vaja case which I was tempted to buy.

My second case was supposed to be a blue leatherskin with a clip but they sent another magnet flip. I can say the clip seems sturdy and should be functional. I will return this one for the leatherskin.

And in general-- it is so much easier to hold the Treo with the leather.
    Looks like I'm the 3rd person to post who received the wrong case. I ordered the Leatherskin case and received the magnet flipper. I agree with other posts about the quality -- I'm very satisfied with what I see. I just didn't want the extra bulk of the flipper. Now that I have one in hand, the flipper does indeed add enough extra bulk that those of us who carry them in our pockets will notice the difference.

Sena has in the past been very good about customer service. I'm sure they'll take care of me on the exchange.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts

Sent ya a PM...
    Can someone post a pic of the combination color cases they have? ie. blue/black or red black? I want to see how one of those looks...

-=-=-
    -=-=-
    Praise is what I do...
    Received my Magnetic Flip case as well. It sure is fantastic. Better than the LeatherSkin I have for T600. I think it is much smaller than the other flip cases I have seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by markinbright
    Sena has in the past been very good about customer service. I'm sure they'll take care of me on the exchange.
    Hmmmm...they must have a bunch of these orders with the wrong item shipped...still no peep from them...
    I just received my black flip case today and I really like the quality of their cases. However I have decided to order the leatherskin case as well so that I can decide on which one I want. I wanted to protect my baby that's why I opted for the cover but notice that it seems to get in the way when I'm charging, syncing, and talking on the phone. I'll give it a couple of days to decide since they give you a 30 day return policy.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast