1.    #1  
    Well, with all the "Who's with me" threads here I figured Some people might wanna vent in this one.

Me? Unless you have not read anything, I've already vented, thanks
    heh I might have to join you on this one... I got an extra 30 day extended warranty and today my phone showed its *** like crazy:

it restarted, and would keep restarting after the PalmOne Logo... had to hard reset to get it working.
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    I am keeping mine as I thing a majority are doing. I am :-)

Would be a good pole.
    * Very Happy, Keeping
    * Somewhat Happy, Keeping
    * Somwhat Happy, Returning
    * Not Happy, Returning
    * All Ready Returned, Now PPC
    * All Ready Returned, Other Palm

Let's find the threats & those with backbone.
    FastFrank
    If your returning yours why do you care "who's with YOU!!" I would prefer if you just quit wasting board space with your ignorant "who's with me" post.
    Well, I have returned one so far and now am seriously thinking of returning the second one, only permanently. I may be "with you".

Perhaps TonyH doesn't care who's with him. It might be interesting to see how many are or have gone back. I am curious.
    Device -> 700p
    The device grave yard:
    Newton MP120 -> Newton MP 130 -> Newton 2100 -> Nino 320 -> Palm IIIc -> Visor Prism -> Kyocera 6035 -> Dell X5 -> Dell X3i ->Treo 650
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    im happy as hell, i ordered a vaja ivolution case after waiting a month to make sure, as that would have been mute if i returned it, anyhow my only grip is that i wish i could figure out how to sync both my t3 and treo on same puter with out them messing up, they are being both identified as the same name..............MT
  7.    #7  
    Franklane seems to have missed the boat on the "Who's with me" thing. You should read some other threads more often to see the humor in it.

Of course, the other option is a vacation from Treocentral forums, if a thread cooks your goose that much.
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane
    If your returning yours why do you care "who's with YOU!!" I would prefer if you just quit wasting board space with your ignorant "who's with me" post.
    I'm "with you" on that note. Since when did the average age of a smartphone user drop to 12?
    Getting my 4th today. Seriously considering throwing it through the window of the Sprint Store after that.
    Quote Originally Posted by zorro869
    Getting my 4th today. Seriously considering throwing it through the window of the Sprint Store after that.
    Just be glad that you're not on your 8th 6601.
    noob are u serious? you have gone through 8 audiovox/verizon 6601s? can you plaese tell me why. POne and the 650 have really disappointed me and i am thinking of going with a t-mobile MDA III.

as for the "whose with me" posts, i'm with tonyh. there is humor in it-- and maybe even the suggestion that the sense of solidarity people once felt for palmone has begun to break down-- thus the emphasis on defining "whose with me" and whose not.

LS
  12.    #13  
    LOL I agree, one phone is all it takes for me, especially in the face of crappy customer service.

Humor is what I was after when I posted this thread. I think we all need a break from the unreality of being fully conveged. If in the process one or two Treolanders get pissed, well that's just too bad. They need to lighten up a little. Perhaps all the daily resets their Treo's do are the real reason some get upset when they read posts like this. Everyone has options.

I've never been brand loyal, nor OS loyal. I go with whatever works best for me. So, there's no way I'm getting upset when someone trashes the PPC6601. Hell, I'll even join them
    Blutarsky in 'Animal House':

"Did the Americans quit when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"
    (Boone and Otter: 'never mind; he's on a roll')

Bluto: 'Who's With Me?!?'

Let's do it!!"

(posted in the spirit of who's with me)
    I returned mine also. I have many large databases (3-6 meg) that I use from work and I tried keeping them on the card but when Smartlist ToGo would bring them into RAM to open them, I would get out of memory errors. I tried every work around there was. I am waiting for the 700 or until they add more memory. Those that want them to fix the 512k addressing issue are in for a long wait. It would mean going back to OS 5.2. My 600 is getting me by just fine for now.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by franklane
    People use forums for a variety of reasons.. One, to get justification on the purchase that they made (or in this case, the return they just made). And secondly, threads like these are really useful for people trying to find out what people dislike about the device.
    I switched off my 650 back to my 600 and am selling my 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvStinky
    noob are u serious? you have gone through 8 audiovox/verizon 6601s? ...
    No, noob has tried one for less than an hour, and decided it wasn't for him. He goes on to do to the PPC 6601 what those who love the TREO howl about when somebody does it to the TREO 650, that is diss it based far more on reports posted elsewhere than his own limited experience. Come on, guys, be fair, OK?