Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I'm 18, and I just picked up my new Treo 650 on Friday. In fact, the Cingular store just got them in that morning. I absolutely love this phone, it is simply the best thing running.

And before you start wondering who bought this phone for me, rest assured the $596.72 bill was paid in full by me from the money I saved from my $8.00 an hour part time job, thank you.

If you have any questions for me, I'd love to field them.
    cool
    have fun with your treo 650!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    no my friend is 17 and she just got one :P
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
    Are my wife & I the oldest? 66 & 65
    FastFrank
    I think whmurray the official TC Curmugeon seems to be. I'm not far behind you at the big 60 but my wife is 18 ....... IN MY DREAMS - the wife part !
    Quote Originally Posted by FastFrank
    Are my wife & I the oldest? 66 & 65
    You should be saving for college or use it for buying sex instead of spending $600 on cell phones!
    Quote Originally Posted by jerbils
    And before you start wondering who bought this phone for me, rest assured the $596.72 bill was paid in full by me from the money I saved from my $8.00 an hour part time job, thank you.

If you have any questions for me, I'd love to field them.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    You should be saving for college or use it for buying sex instead of spending $600 on cell phones!
    What kind of advice is that Mister Ed? Give me the money and I'll invest it wisely for you.
    Saving for college? Good advice. Buying sex ..... well, maybe not ... but more satisfying.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smart4phone
    What kind of advice is that Mister Ed? Give me the money and I'll invest it wisely for you.
    If you haven't started a "who's with me" post then you are not the youngest here. :-)
    Whoa! Whoooo dat?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    I know a 12 year old kid who has one. So nyah nyah.
    I started working for TreoCentral/Visorcentral when I was in 8th grade. so Ha! (b ut now I'm 18 though, so I guess I'm not special anymore)
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    not telhe youngest...only the most vain.

mirandu s explains a lot.
    I am 8 and I have one. Ok, this post is stupid...
    My sister just had a baby, and we presented the baby with a Treo 650 (GSM) with a customized Vaja iVolution case with the baby's initials.....
  16.    #16  
    Oh well, so much for that notion.
  17. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fofer
    I know a 12 year old kid who has one. So nyah nyah.
    Oh yeah!! I know a fetus with one. So there!!!

Just kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by webtoker
    I am 8 and I have one. Ok, this post is stupid...

What he said.
    I got you all beat...I was using my 650 while making a baby with my wife....
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast