1.    #1  
    Ok, I just want to let you know, if you look at my website I mention in the "what's net" that I am leaving for awhile. Actually, it's because I have some real work to go do now for a week or two. But in the process I will be around the dallas, tx (richardson) area. If anyone has a GSM 650 in the area please let me know as I might like to get together with you to extract files...

I have had several offers to "loan" me a GSM 650. Thanks for the offers, and if I end up not being able to find someone in TX, I'll contact one of you to get a hold of one once I get back home. Thanks,

shadowmite
    I'm in Plano. I should buy you a beer for all your work! I'm on Sprint and love my custom ROM.

Here's a thread with some Dallas folks...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ingular+dallas
    bump for gsm folks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    Ok, I just want to let you know, if you look at my website I mention in the "what's net" that I am leaving for awhile. Actually, it's because I have some real work to go do now for a week or two. But in the process I will be around the dallas, tx (richardson) area. If anyone has a GSM 650 in the area please let me know as I might like to get together with you to extract files...

I have had several offers to "loan" me a GSM 650. Thanks for the offers, and if I end up not being able to find someone in TX, I'll contact one of you to get a hold of one once I get back home. Thanks,

shadowmite
    I'm in Houston, TX about 3 hours away... I could make it a little ways, but can't make a trip to Dallas..