1.    #1  
    Tried doing a search, but couldn't find anything. Is there a freeware/shareware program that allows you temporarily disable alarms while you are on the phone?
    I believe TreoGuard has this option.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    The problem with this and it has hit me a couple of times, that missed alarm may be something of importance. I use TreoGuard now to turn the screen off after 30 seconds during phone use.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    The problem with this and it has hit me a couple of times, that missed alarm may be something of importance. I use TreoGuard now to turn the screen off after 30 seconds during phone use.

Ben
    You know that ScreenCare can also blank out the screen during a phone call *and* still allow the use of your volume keys during the call. ScreenCare also gives you the option to map out screentouches, keyboard input and hard button input while using the phone. It also allows a double screen tap to wakeup the screen.

Jeff
    Yep and it's a great a feature that I used until...along came Voice Launcher which insists upon launching with one of the volume keys. What a pain. I have repeatedly asked for an option to provide a user-defined launch key, but have gotten no where.

Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Yep and it's a great a feature that I used until...along came Voice Launcher which insists upon launching with one of the volume keys. What a pain. I have repeatedly asked for an option to provide a user-defined launch key, but have gotten no where.

Ben
    Is this the tool from JFW? If so I will talk to him about this.

Jeff
    Phone technician (from the same developer as Butler) stops alarms during a call, but let's them sound when you hang up. I'm not sure if TreoGuard does that or not.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    not VoiceLauncher by JFMW.. that allows you to config the activation button
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Phone technician (from the same developer as Butler) stops alarms during a call, but let's them sound when you hang up. I'm not sure if TreoGuard does that or not.
    TreoGuard supports this same feature. Look under the 'Misc.' category...

Geoff
    www.geakware.com or mobile.geakware.com - Software for your Treo 600/650.