1.    #1  
    Anyone remeber how to remove your info from the phone.

I am selling my Treo 600 on Ebay and I did a Hard Reset to remove the data but it leaves my name and phone number under the Phone info.

Anyone know how to remove this.

If there is a tread on this already please direct me that way . I did a search with key words "Sell Phone" "Phone Info" but couldnt find anything.

Thanks.
    You need to do a Battery Reset ,

1. Do Hard Reset

2. Configure the Treo

3. Now Do a Reset and hold the down button

4. Wait for 1-day just leave the Treo somewhere

5. Next day ,everything is gone , totaly gone.........Just Recharge it back and you are set
  3.    #3  
    Thank you
  4.    #4  
    I did it and left it with no power for 2 days Sunday-Tuesday night .

Recharged it and it still has my phone number and info on it.

ANy other way to remove this stuff.
    Do you have your SIM card in it?
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  6.    #6  
    Its a Sprint phone. No SIM Card.

I called sprint and they me that my there is no way to remove it until the new owner activates it. It need to be reprogramed . The name , number and sprint info comes from them when you turn the sprint service on and is not located directly in the phone according to them.
    Ahhhh. It was worth the asking.

Similar theory though, the information gets "pushed" to the phone when it gets turned on.

Can't you have Sprint deactivate the phone? I would think if you transfered your account to another phone, the old one would cease to be "on" the account. *shrugs*
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
  8.    #8  
    I figured that too and may call again tomorrow to see what answer I get this time.
    Woman said they cant do anything until new owner activates it.