1.    #1  
    After 3 months with the Treo 650 I think I am ready to move to Japan in search of a better Smartphone.
    http://engadget.com/entry/3634176863128386/

Actually I would be happy if someone can transplant my Treo 650 screen on to my old Treo 600.

Oddly enough I have overcome the stability and memory issues. I am now left with an undependable versamail app that only fetches email when it feels like it and a Treo 650 that gets more slugish by the day.

I have become the "Hard Reset" King. For me it is just a way of life:

Wake up in the am.
    Hard reset the Treo 650.
    Restore my stable backup.
    Sync "desktop overwrites handheld"

What is the point of my post? I don't know. I just felt like posting.
    I'm glad to see your life is a whole lot easier now that you have a T650. LOL
    Get rid of versamail. Snapper works much better. So does Chatter. I haven't done a hard reset since the first week I had the phone. (except for flashing the ROM, which was my deliberate choice, not a bug).
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  4.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Get rid of versamail. Snapper works much better. So does Chatter. I haven't done a hard reset since the first week I had the phone. (except for flashing the ROM, which was my deliberate choice, not a bug).
    I don't like the snapper fonts and chatter has a compatability problem with my email server's IMAP module.

..hmmmm I wonder if I can use the email app that we used for the Treo 600?