1.    #1  
    It is Saturday Night and we are still discusssing Treo 650!
    Check the Treo 600 thread........it's over a year old......and they are still talking about it......on a saturday night!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    ^lol
    1 | 2
    Well, I'll tell you why I'm at home on a Sat. night...I live in College Station and don't feel like getting trashed tonight because I feel like sh*t, I'm all congested...so, I'm kicking back at my place watching some great NCAA & NBA action, surfing the web, and checking out all the info I can possibly read on my new *wonder* device.
    1 | 2
    i'm home cause i wanna be......my job has me outta town almost every day of the week. So me and my 650 are having a well deserved rest..

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I work tomorrow evening. Covering an overnight shift for a co-worker. Couldn't care less about the Superbowl personally.

I'm trying to keep myself up as late as I can so I can sleep through the day tomorrow and get up at 5pm to go to work for 12 hours.

*sighs* Thus begins two weeks of nightshift. I hate the start of the rotation.
  7.    #7  
    I just noticed that 70 people read this thread and only 4 brave souls have the ba..s to acknowlege their Saturday Night Fever!
    Not me, I'm a geeky loser. I'm kicking back, watching TV and surfing my usual haunts on the web.

But its the dead of winter here. So what am I supposed to be doing?
    I'm here because I am still messing with my brand new 650. I am seeing how long I can mess with it until the battery runs down. 12 hours and still have 38%. And 12 hours of constant banging on it. Yeehaww!!!
    Heading to my pub to whip some *** in pool and drink some pints with a booty call set up for the end of the night.
    Last edited by daThomas; 02/05/2005 at 10:53 PM. Reason: typo
    I'm home too, lol, just put one of shadowmite's custom rom on my treo 650, and it worked. WHy am I doing this on a saturday night????
    I just put my two youngest kids to sleep. I can hear them both snoring now, while I am surfing TC.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Well, I'll tell you why I'm at home on a Sat. night...I live in College Station.

WHOOOOOP!
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    just got back from a friend's house, about to crash, and just checking to see what's transpired while I've been out of commission. Tivo recorded tonight's Ultimate Fighting Championship and I'll be watching that tomorrow while periodically checking TC.com.
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    I had a pretty productive day around the house. Then tonight, I've been watching movies & reading TC when there's something new. I made some yummy tortelloni alfredo earlier, so that's digesting, too. Does anybody know of a good site w/ freeware/opensource software for Palm?
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    BTW, is it a bad sign to have posted eighty-six times on TC in less than ten days?
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    It's Sunday Morning and I'm browsing TreoCentral.com Treo650 Discussions. I think I was just born this way.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2smart4phone
    It's Sunday Morning and I'm browsing TreoCentral.com Treo650 Discussions. I think I was just born this way.
    It is a week later and could not check this discussion board before hitting the sack...there are about 123 people here right now.
    and am checking this board on a ppc, waiting for the treo, oh! the irony...
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!