Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Okay it's monday morning. Purolator website still has no info on my order. I don't suppose anyone else has tracking info? (I'm going to call again even though I know it's a waste of time.)

I told myself on friday that I was going to be patient and give it till tuesday to show up. Maybe I jinxed myself. D'oh!
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    you're right....still waiting for update and the 650 hopefully to arrive today.
    I just called and of course they don't have it in their system yet. (I called in case there was a delay in updating the website.) And once again she said it means that it hasn't hit Canada yet. Oh well it's early. Besides my case didn't ship till friday and I vowed I wouldn't take the 650 out of the house without my case.
    I never trust any overnight shipping from US as now.
    Well my case came this morning. It was shipped thursday UPS. Tracking showed every stop it made on it's way to my house. Left Italy thursday, arrived my house this morning. Pretty lame I'd say that a. I can't track my package and b. I might not get it today it now appears.
    Purolator truck just arrives on my street and stops...dunno if it's for my package or not...
    oh...it's a dell workstation ordered by my neighbor..
    yeah...same message I get on Purolator's web site.

I called and talked to a PalmOne rep and he said that my Treo left Louiseville Kentucky on Thursday of last week and it will take 3-4 business days for it to get to the border and then it needs to clear customs and then purolator will deliver it in 1 day or so.

And Purolator did confirm that they will not be able to see the package or track anything until it is recieved on the Canadian side. Anything before that, they cannot track.
    So essentially PalmOne cheaped out and even though they say they provide 'overnight' shipping to Canada, they use something like standard ground to get it to Purolator in Canada for brokerage.

I've used Purolator to get stuff from the States many many times, and before now, it's always been called overnight and has always come overnight.

Well I hope I get mine this week now, since I'm going away next week ...

Bah
    yep....sounds like that
    Probably it's due to free shipping...sigh..
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    Probably it's due to free shipping...sigh..
    What annoys me is that there were no shipping options for Canadians. I would have gladly paid $15US or even $30US for the option of having FedEx overnight shipping if they had given me a choice. FedEx ships to Canada all the time, P1 just didn't bother offering.

Oh well, spilt milk, as long as it gets here soonish. I'm still hoping for tuesday, or wednesday. It better friggin be by friday or I may get a little upset.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Mine will be here tomorrow. The rest of you just sit and wait. Now I gotta get rid of that ancient Treo 600. Any suckers...I mean buyers?

<edit>delete flame bait
    Last edited by ToolkiT; 02/14/2005 at 03:16 PM.
    I am now seeing tracking activity on my 650 being carried by Purolator. P1 said it was DHL out of the US to Canada. The tracking activity shows a Detroit scan at 1:49pm today. I'll watch with interest. The good news here is Detroit is closer to Canada than Kentucky!
    Mine still keeps the same as before...sigh.
    for me it also
    Status Left DETROIT, MI
    Date/Time FEBRUARY 14, 2005 AT 13:43
    Depot DETROIT, MI

But I donít know what this means
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    Mine still keeps the same as before...sigh.
    Ya, so is mine. No change, not in the system. But it's encouraging that other's are so maybe soon.
    Ok here is what i found purolator FAQ
    7. Can I track my package?
    Each one of your packages can be fully tracked within the Purolator system once it has entered a Canadian induction point. Whether you track online, via our 1 888 SHIP-123 telephone number, or with our Purolator Shipping System, you will know where your package is every step of the way.

And according to this link Detroit MI is an induction point
    http://www.purolator.com/usa_customer/contact_us.html
    So it could be delivered as soon as tomorrow
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast