Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    How about shopping via TC? It said that it ships via UPS Worldwide Express for like $30.95 shipping for a $29.95 case.....I'll just have to pay tax but brokerage should be included from shipping already right?
  2.    #82  
    of course the ivoltuion...and well i hate cases which have screen protection and/or keyboard protection...i have a nice boxwave screen protector to protect my screen and well no air bubbles and such
  3.    #83  
    the best way to answer your question sonson is to cheap the UPS websites...i mean just because you are getting expresshipping doesnt mean it has the duties paid for as well
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    the best way to answer your question sonson is to cheap the UPS websites...i mean just because you are getting expresshipping doesnt mean it has the duties paid for as well
    Okay, I'll check it out...but it's more harder to find out which case is more suitable for me.. : P

BTW, does any canadian get a purolator update from their web site yet? Mine still shows nothing about a phone number to call them.
  5.    #85  
    ahhh purolator if my memory serves me correctly (iron chef) they use the same style tracking as canada post..ie one business day till refresh.

stupd isn't it
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    Okay, I'll check it out...but it's more harder to find out which case is more suitable for me.. : P

BTW, does any canadian get a purolator update from their web site yet? Mine still shows nothing about a phone number to call them.
    No. I've got nothing. I called on friday and they said it doesn't show up in their system until after it's reached the border and passed customs. On friday P1 CSR said "don't expect to see it on Purolator tracking site till Sunday" because he said it would take a day for UPS to get it to the border and some time to clear customs. (Of course I've checked the purolator site 4 times today just in case.)
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Okay it's Sunday, what's up with Purolator? I checked online and no change in my shipping status, it's still as if it's not in their system. Anyone else? I may call them today. hofo sonson do either of you know where your packages are? Anyone?
    Mine still gives me this ****:

PLEASE CALL 1 888 SHIP-123 OR 1-888-744-7123 FOR INFORMATION ON THIS SHIPMENT.

Yup that's what I'm getting. Very disappointing!
  10.    #90  
    as i said...purolator is like canada post...it takes ONE BUSINESS DAY to refresh their system
    I just phoned. Purolator is USELESS! They have no information. "We're a Canadian company so we don't track the package till it's in Canada." In other words "we suck and we can't give you any useful information because we suck."

FedEx delivers to Canada. I would have paid a premium if P1 had given me the option of having this come to FedEx. They have excellent tracking info NO MATTER WHERE THE PACKAGE is and I've never had any problems with them.

Okay, whatever, it's only Sunday I guess I'll phone again tomorrow no big deal as long as I get my phone tomorrow. I just wanted to know that all is well but in the absense of information I'll try to remain calm and optimistic.
    Same here.

Same here:

Same here. It will be interesting to see if any arrive on Monday.
    My phone is being shipped to Canada also...I get the same info and the tracking info doesnt show up in Purolators system, lady told me that means it hasnt been shipped but I think she doesnt have a clue
    Oh, for God's sake...

Purolator handles the package at the border...it will be brokered by PB Logistics and when it is handed over to Purolator, it will be seen by the Purolator trackers.

There will be a slight delay while PB logistics handles the brokerage at Customs....you will have to pay tax.

You will get your Treos...

Do not pay attention to hofo mofo as he is pretty much clueless....

I've never seen so much misinformation....just relax...
  17.    #97  
    ^you know you are really getting on my nerves...if you bothered to read the thread lately you will see that people cannot track their packages...AND THE REASON IS, IS BECAUSE PUROLATOR USES THE SAME TRACKING STYLE AS CANANADPOST...WHICH TAKES 1 BUSINESS DAY TO REFRESH...it has not been 1 business day yet because Saturday and Sunday are not business days, and it was only shipped friday!

Joolsca...bugger off will you
    No twit...YOU bugger off...you are wrong almost everytime you post.

The packages CANNOT be tracked until they clear Canadian customs you moron....if it took 20 business days to get to the Canadian border, it would still not show up until it CLEARED the border.

Now get a clue and post when you actually have some real experience and knowledge.....
    Well this has turned into a happy thread.

hofo I was told by Purolator CSR's both times I phoned that they don't have ANY tracking info until the phone has cleared customs at the Canadian border. (Personally I think it's sad that their system is so limited but whatever, that's just me.) On the other hand, joolsca there's no need to personally attack people. Jeesh.

Come on, we're Canadian. Let's be polite like good Canadians. There's no need for us to act like a bunch of rude Americans. (see tongue firmly planted in cheek)
    I agree that as our main goal in this thread is to find out our shipment of the 650 that'll arrive tmr hopefully...I don't think purolator will give us any information before we can get our 650 in hand...may be tmr night, it'll just say it delivered and signed...

In the past, I want to know the status as I want to call them after the 650 is cleared custom and before it arrives, so I can know how much I should pay for the duty and tax..but as this thread told me that they'll just send me an invoice separately..so I don't need to worry..but I may still call tmr and confirm once again..

Now the question to all of us will be, when will they arrive tmr? ^^ I don't think it'll be at 9am for me...or 9:30am...then I'll have to drive to work the latest :{
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast