Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415
    hofo_mofo, now, your new order will ship faster than me....as I was pissed off by the two P1 CSR last night...damn...
  2.    #282  
    guy I feel ur pain...u lose in the long run..but hey at least they still will give it to u for 599...even thiough the invoice will show 699 but they will apply a 100 credit to the purchase. last night I told J that yeah it wasn't overnight shipping..it was via ground..he said oh....and said he would change the shipping style if he could but there was no option..i also jokingly asked him if I coud keep the sync and charger..he of course said no..but thenbagain I cannot retain all too good...me from inbred
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    guy I feel ur pain...u lose in the long run..but hey at least they still will give it to u for 599...even thiough the invoice will show 699 but they will apply a 100 credit to the purchase. last night I told J that yeah it wasn't overnight shipping..it was via ground..he said oh....and said he would change the shipping style if he could but there was no option..i also jokingly asked him if I coud keep the sync and charger..he of course said no..but thenbagain I cannot retain all too good...me from inbred
    Actually, my invoice still shows $599 + no tax online..very stupid.

But if you read the other thread, ppl can still have P1 honor for $599 now...and if I can't get it for $599...I don't know how mad can I be.

For shipping...it's purolator overnight air for sure...they don't lie...since ppl get it overnight by air in vancouver and else...where the box left toronto depot.....but they just don't tell you that they need to ship ground to the border by another courier that we'll take 3-5 days.
    Hey guys, I cannot get my Internet Browser or Email to work. Rogers sim here in my Treo 650. Phone works and so does text. Under network I also have the Internet and Rogers Media Services. Any suggestions? I set my email up the same as in my T600 and doesnt work.

Strange thing is that when I hit connect in the network prefs for either connection they connect and I do have the blue gprs bar and link arrows on the top of the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc625
    Hey guys, I cannot get my Internet Browser or Email to work. Rogers sim here in my Treo 650. Phone works and so does text. Under network I also have the Internet and Rogers Media Services. Any suggestions? I set my email up the same as in my T600 and doesnt work.

Strange thing is that when I hit connect in the network prefs for either connection they connect and I do have the blue gprs bar and link arrows on the top of the screen.
    Under connection prefs there are 2 ways of connecting "Rogers.media" (this is WAP) and "Internet" this is for Blazer and Versamail. Make sure sure "Internet" is the selected method. It won't work otherwise. If "Internet" is selected and you still can't connect phone Rogers and speak with technical service. I had a problem - don't think my data package was showing up - they reset things and I was fine. Alse YOU MUST HAVE A DATA PACKAGE it won't work otherwise. If you didn't sign up for one phone and get one. Hope that helps.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
  6.    #286  
    ^adding to what he said there...NAVIGATE IS NOT A DATA PACKAGE

ahh sonson...well hey i still like p1 i got nothing against them...i truly wish though my puppy was working properly...but then again i really shouldnt complain because P1 really fubar'ed your order

ahh sonson...well hey i still like p1 i got nothing against them...i truly wish though my puppy was working properly...but then again i really shouldnt complain because P1 really fubar'ed your order
    Hey, what's your status of your new order? Mine still shows "Order Received" and they still haven't process my order yet.

Actually navigate seems to work fine, since that's what I got, and it seems to give access to the Internet.com APN now (at least I assume it is since my e-mail works)

Also since the $12 navigate works out cheaper than the $25 data plan for the same amount of data ... that's why I went that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwpaul
    Actually navigate seems to work fine, since that's what I got, and it seems to give access to the Internet.com APN now (at least I assume it is since my e-mail works)

Also since the $12 navigate works out cheaper than the $25 data plan for the same amount of data ... that's why I went that way.

Does Rogers know you have a Treo? 'Policy' is to force data plans on Treos and BB's it seems....gouging more than anything I guess.

I have a 600 on order, and dont really want a $25 data plan. Its mandatory for 3 or 6 months, apparently. I'll just go with a cheap voice plan for now, since I can get a year of unlimited anyways.
    Well don't know why they'd care, it's not really that much cheaper. It's mainly less because it's charged per kB instead of per MB... If you're going to use any amount of data you are better off getting a bigger plan. It's a different case than Cingular, because none of the plans are unlimited.

And no, Rogers doesn't know that I have a Treo, except if they track the IMEI.
    Quote Originally Posted by rc625

Try calling Rogers and have them do a reset...should fix things!

**On thing I noticed since I got the 650 on Rogers network...I havent really had any reboots I couldnt explain but noticed when I did have any It was right after I called Rogers and had them adjust my plans, the other day I added call display to my package and she said I would have to turn off the phone before it would work...as soon as I hung up it actually reset itself so i figured it must have been something they sent OTA.

The next day I changed my data plan...after I got off the phone with them about 2 minutes later unexpected reboot...its sort of odd because these are really the only time I have noticed reboots and have installed all my programs and the phone seems to be working perfect.

**I got reverse dun working and its handy..my iomega bluetooth adapter allows me to share my broadband with the Treo and I was like at least 70 feet away...downstairs in the kitchen!

**Only complaint I have thus far I wish the speaker phone was just a bit louder other than that everything is working perfect
    Quote Originally Posted by timexx8
    Try calling Rogers and have them do a reset...should fix things!

**On thing I noticed since I got the 650 on Rogers network...I havent really had any reboots I couldnt explain but noticed when I did have any It was right after I called Rogers and had them adjust my plans, the other day I added call display to my package and she said I would have to turn off the phone before it would work...as soon as I hung up it actually reset itself so i figured it must have been something they sent OTA.

The next day I changed my data plan...after I got off the phone with them about 2 minutes later unexpected reboot...its sort of odd because these are really the only time I have noticed reboots and have installed all my programs and the phone seems to be working perfect.

**I got reverse dun working and its handy..my iomega bluetooth adapter allows me to share my broadband with the Treo and I was like at least 70 feet away...downstairs in the kitchen!

**Only complaint I have thus far I wish the speaker phone was just a bit louder other than that everything is working perfect
    Awesome! My one reset was when I was loading a page in Blazer that I probably shouldn't have been trying to load (I can't remember now, but something with lots of graphics that was never meant to viewed with a mobile browser) and I got tired of waiting for things to load so I hit the X to stop loading and it reset.

Hey, I still can't get on mymobilehomepage.rogers.com. Has anyone else been able to access this. Do you think I need to call Rogers. (I guess if I really cared I would, but on the other hand I wanted to explore and see what potentially good mobile optimized sites are there.) Any thoughts - is this page worth fixing - anyone know why it's not working???
    i have no problems with that page
    I know someone else said they were having problems. Oh well I guess I'll call Rogers. Hey I just tried it again... it timed out as it does and then the phone reset... excellent!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415