Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast
    Finally!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmcmullin
    Ok, I popped the SIM in and presto web access worked without configuration. Is there a way to know if it accessing the web via WAP or native IP (or whatever other way IP goes over GPRS/EDGE)?
    Can you do a speed test (there's a link in serveral of the EDGE threads) and tell us what kind of speeds you're getting? Rogers is EDGE so I'm hoping for something similiar to what Cingular people get.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Yeah mine also has tracking info for Toronto. They must all be on the same truck. Tomorrow's the day!
    Mine just left Detroit too!!!

But I am in VANCOUVER
    Are they sending these things by wagon train?
    Just got my innopocket case! Wish it was the treo though....
    It's supposed to be Purolator Air. What are they using a hand glider?
    I just talked to Purolator.

My treo just left Detroit. It is on the back of a truck to VANCOUVER. I will not see it until FRIDAY at least!!!!!

OVERNIGHT MY ***!!!

I"M SO P*SSED AT PALMONE RIGHT NOW. I WOULD HAVE PAID EXTRA!
  9.    #192  
    man...i really hope this puppy comes tomorrow...thursday i have school till late...(maybe between classes i can check the mail) and friday im driving back home to montreal...and wont be returning till feb 27th!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by hofo_mofo
    man...i really hope this puppy comes tomorrow...thursday i have school till late...(maybe between classes i can check the mail) and friday im driving back home to montreal...and wont be returning till feb 27th!!!
    Don't count on it!
    Man...

I've already bought software for this thing, filled up a 1gb SD with movies and music.....

I'm running out of things to keep me occupied until it gets here.

I even email purolator to see if I can pay more to put it on a plane.

I think I'm losing it.

yeah take that down to t'dad...if/when you get robbed they'll get a crap phone...and not the treo

hahhaa for real man....dam i hope it really comes tomorrow dammit
    Quote Originally Posted by Humptyjumped
    Don't count on it!
    Why not? I know it's been annoying waiting this long, but Detroit isn't that far drive (unless you live in Vancouver ) so if it left Detroit today no reason it shouldn't make delivery Tomorrow. And yesterday evening bmcmullin's tracking status was updated as left Detroit and he got his phone today in Halifax.

Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part but I'm really optimistic that I'll get my phone tomorrow.
    WOO HOOOOOOOOOO
    look what i got now

2005/02/15 22:23 Shipment In Transit
    2005/02/15 22:22 Received
    2005/02/15 12:20 Left DETROIT, MI

what does it mean?
    :|
    Quote Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
    WOO HOOOOOOOOOO
    look what i got now

what does it mean?
    I'm not 100% on what it means but mine says the same thing and I think what it means is that I'm not getting much work done tomorrow because I'll be too busy playing with my new phone! (fingers crossed, knock on wood, pretty please)
    Quote Originally Posted by AznTriniBwoy
    WOO HOOOOOOOOOO
    look what i got now

what does it mean?
    I have the same tracking info. Where are you located? I'm in Montreal. Tracking# BKM50048XX