1.    #1  
    Hello - I am unable to delete messages from my server via IMAP from Chattermail. I described the specific behavior in an earlier post. Basically I am able to delete messages using Outlook Express via IMAP but not via Chattermail.

I believe there is a way to log the details of the IMAP session with Chattermail. If there is an earlier post on this, please post a link to it. I believe Marc may have tried to post the instructions to me but I never received them.

My server is running Novell Groupwise 6.5 with the latest service pack 3 release.

Thanks,

Chris
    Last edited by chrisgru; 02/05/2005 at 07:50 PM.
    just do 2 things: Go to console and type "log" so that you have a log started. When you think the event has occurred and been logged, just go back to the console and type "bug" An email will automatically pop up to Marc. Write him a couple of sweet words, make sure you click off the "Attach Log" box, and send it off. He'll get your log and your message. That's it.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you very much for your reply. I will create a log file and will send it to you.

When I am done logging, how do I turn logging off?

Chris
    It's a toggle command. "Log" turns it on when it's off and off when it's on.