Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey guys and gals! I have a bit of a problem...I just text messaged an ex-girlfriend and the current girlfriend likes to go through my phone...I REALLY don't want to get into an argument about the ex-girlfriend with the current one...PLEASE help me figure out how to CLEAR the recently text messaged people from the drop down in the MESSAGES program! I will be eternally grateful to ANYONE who can help me out!
    LOL...in your state of hysteria...did you try the little "Delete" button at the bottom of your screen. Oh, btw, she probably already knows about the thing with the ex
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the quick reply, but I guess I didn't explain correctly...I've deleted the message itself, but in the pull-down window, her name is RIGHT THERE along with 10 of the most recent contacts I've sent SMS messages to. Thanks again for any info anyone can provide!!
    Get a new girlfriend...one who's that possessive can only mean trouble. If you really want to keep this one you could try to dump the text message database (you'll lose all your TM though)
    additionally you could try TMing 10 other friends.
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Get the Filez program - its a freeware windows explorer like app. Then use it to the delete the SMSQuicklist file from your Treo memory. That will clear the names fromthe recent SMS addresses.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    Get a new girl...I'll take this one off your hands
    You'd just better hope she doesn't check your internet history as well or check up on the forums you post in.

Better yet, RUN! As fast as you can!
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    ditch that biatch and get a real mama sita. girls that like to look through your stuff especially your phone are crazy and will cause problems in the future. next they go through your wallet and everything else in your life. http://www.rage3d.com/board/images/smilies/nuts.gif
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    One way to do it would be to send out SMS messages to 10 more people. This way only the last ten names will be listed and your EX's name won't be 'RIGHT THERE'.
    Alternately you could delete the file 'SMS_Quicklist.PDB'.
  12.    #12  
    thank you to all the peeps that responded! I don't anticipate ditchin this b*** anytime soon, but A LOT of you guys had me in stiches with ur responses! I LOVE this forum!
    You could just text her with "I love you" ten times.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    Now this definately gets my vote for best solution.
    The real question is: what do you do when she starts to go through all of your treocentral posts?
    funny stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsTheFly
    *laffs*

That wont work!
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaver99
    ditch that biatch and get a real mama sita. girls that like to look through your stuff especially your phone are crazy and will cause problems in the future. next they go through your wallet and everything else in your life. http://www.rage3d.com/board/images/smilies/nuts.gif

...will cause problems in the future...
    I had an ex like that...never cheated on her....but I caught her looking through my old Treo 600 for what she called .."evidence". I gave her evidence it was over......deleted her name from contact, email, picturemail,text messages, and both call logs. I walked out with my Treo 600 and never looked back.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    I had an ex like that...never cheated on her....but I caught her looking through my old Treo 600 for what she called .."evidence". I gave her evidence it was over......deleted her name from contact, email, picturemail,text messages, and both call logs. I walked out with my Treo 600 and never looked back.

IGO
    Please, I must congratulate you on our very smart move.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast