1.    #1  
    As a palm OS developer i would love to start a new project and write software that everyone needs and wants. I was wondering if everyone at Visor Central could post or emial me(JGreenf105@aol.com) any ideas they may have. Thanks a lot.

Mitch
    Please write a conduit/app that will get around the HotSync limitation and let us put items directly into Springboard memory w/out the intermediate and annoying stop in the Visor's builtin 8 meg.

Thank you.

j.

------------------

"Vaya con Visor!"

-john
    Allow a PPP connection through the USB cradle/cable for Win98. I've seen the serial versions, but not USB.
    I'm dying for a mail application that can sync with Eudora on my desktop that handles html tagged email and can deal with messages of variable (large) length.
    How about an application that will allow syncing with AOL email WITHOUT a modem?!
    How about software to communicate with a GPS, I have the hardware started and an idea, go to this thread to check it out. http://discussion.visorcentral.com/F...ML/000192.html

if your interested email me, I have a software guy at www.Mapopolis.com that is trying to start on it, he may need more help.