View Poll Results: is your 650 unstable? freezes, resets, crashes etc?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

43 50.00%
  • no

43 50.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    2smart, try wrapping your Treo in aluminum foil. Then, while standing under a tall tulip poplar tree, chant six times "I live underwater and can't eat fish." It worked for me. Now I have unused rollover minutes again. Now, if only those pesky 5th dimension creatures would leave the trunk of my car...
    Vince
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal
    ....My Blackberry was awesome. i had the old one.. 957 it was as stable as ever. Simple lcd monochrome.. BUT IT WAS DAMN RELIABLE, DAMN RELIABLE...

I cant say the same of the 650.
    The stock market seems to agree with you...

http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=...c=RIMM&a=v&p=s
    I'm on my 3rd one, (first one dropped and got sctratched up so I took it back, so that doesn't count I guess ) , second had crazy resets, freezes and major sync problems!. Current Troe, so far so good!
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    2smart, try wrapping your Treo in aluminum foil. Then, while standing under a tall tulip poplar tree, chant six times "I live underwater and can't eat fish." It worked for me. Now I have unused rollover minutes again. Now, if only those pesky 5th dimension creatures would leave the trunk of my car...
    Vince
    Tried this one before, didn't work. The aliens got turned on. Doh. Now they hide and wait for me in the alley. Did I tell ya they're from Venus.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Venus, that explains it. Good luck with that! On Howard Forums, some guy had to actually wear the foil himself, then throw his 650 in a blender with some sushi grade tuna, a tangelo, some cat urine, and a jigger of aged tequila. Then he had to take his refurbished replacement and install the dun hack. Now when the Venusians call, the network bars them; or so he reports - not sure how he knows if he can't talk to them anymore. Sounds like a codependent relationship to me.
    Vince
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123