Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    Ditto here... I woke up this morning to find an e-mail shipping notification that my Treo, Guide, and Weather was shipped via Fed-Ex Overnight. The message came in at 2:45 this morning. Wonder if it made it out the door yesterday and will be delivered today ??

Order # 050202-224xxx, placed on-line on 2/2 at 4:30pm. Status online still shows backordered.
    Just called CSR and he gave me the Fed-Ex tracking number. It left the warehouse this morning at 6:18am and will be delivered on Monday.
    Thanks,

np
    Sure was nice to wake up to an email in my in box delivered at 10:55PM
    Thu 2/10/2005:
    "Ship Confirmation for Order 50201209XXX"
    Your shipment includes the following item(s):

Item: 1869804
    Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00

Sweet! Here's hoping that we receive them today.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    got the email at 6:18 am.

would they send you the email before they shipped?
    Who? P1? Of course not. They have unquestioned credibility, don't they? One does have to wonder why no one has reported a status of shipped or UPS or FedEx number.
    Woo Woo! My unlocked Treo has shipped! My unlocked Treo has shipped! I have a tracking # and it will be here on Monday!!!!

I haven't been this excited since I... well or the time that I..... Heck, I'm just pretty damn excited!!!!

Order number 502012097xx
    Quote Originally Posted by work2fish

Order number 502012097xx
    We must have ordered ours seconds apart!
    My order number is 502012097XX...
    Order Date:
    2/01/2005 08:58:17 PM
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Who? P1? Of course not. They have unquestioned credibility, don't they? One does have to wonder why no one has reported a status of shipped or UPS or FedEx number.
    What is your point ?? There are several of us that have confirmed shipping, a Fed-Ex tracking number and confirmed delivery date. And all within the 1-2 week period indicated when we placed our order on 2/1-2/2. P1 has lived up to their end of the deal and still you continue to bash them....for what reason ?? Just a hobby of yours or what ..........
    Thanks,

np
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    We must have ordered ours seconds apart!
    My order number is 502012097XX...
    Order Date:
    2/01/2005 08:58:17 PM
    Yes, our orders were close... My order time was:
    2/1 8:48PM PST
    WOOT!

Fri, 11 Feb 2005 06:20:22 -0500

We're pleased to inform you that the following item(s) from order
    050202-215xxx have been shipped.

For those keeping track, I'm in NYC.

Oh... it just occurred to me, today is Friday.... that means "overnight" is really 3 days (no saturday delivery, right? doesn't matter, I won't be around saturday anyway) D'OH!!!
    Got the email this morning as well! (sent 4:22am)

I too am now wishing I had opted for the overnight shipping...now I'll have to be patient for probably another week!
    Quote Originally Posted by phonegeek

I too am now wishing I had opted for the overnight shipping...now I'll have to be patient for probably another week!
    USPS can be pretty fast these days, though. i often receive 1st class packages in one to three days. plus, they deliver on saturday. *cross fingers*

-ae
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by nickp
    a Fed-Ex tracking number and confirmed delivery date.
    Sorry, I must have missed that. I have not seen a report of a FedEx number. FedEx I trust. If FedEx says they are shipping, I believe it.
  13.    #173  
    What the heck??? I got the order shipped e-mail but when I go to the P1 order status website it still says backordered.....

Well if it comes today or tomorrow it doesn't matter, I won't be home 'til tuesday anyway...what a tease

Order #050201-2097XX ordered at 8:51pm pst
    shipping confirmation email sent 2-11-05 3:14:35am pst
    OK, I got an email at 3:15am this morning that mine was shipped Fedex overnight also. Unfortunately no tracking number in the email and the website still shows backordered so I don't know if that means it was shipped Thursday or Friday yet.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by busyba
    Oh... it just occurred to me, today is Friday.... that means "overnight" is really 3 days (no saturday delivery, right? doesn't matter, I won't be around saturday anyway) D'OH!!!

FedEx delivers on saturday in most places..you should see it tomorrow morning with your coffee!
    Quote Originally Posted by roonolium
    What the heck??? I got the order shipped e-mail but when I go to the P1 order status website it still says backordered.....
    I'm pretty sure they only update that Order Status page once per day so I guess it won't shipped on there until tomorrow.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by phonegeek

I do not understand. O/N shipping for something shipped today means Monday, right? My understanding is that there is a (big?) premium for Saturday delivery.
    I never received any notification other that the order was received but just got a tracking number from P1. It Shipped this morning! still backordered on the webpage and never an email...really strange but at least its on the way. I set up email tracking to follow it.
    P1 website is not updated yet, but P1 CSR can give the FedEx tracking # over the phone. Mine: 65571527###0.

Not sure you can do much to squelch the excitement this time.

Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Sorry, I must have missed that. I have not seen a report of a FedEx number. FedEx I trust. If FedEx says they are shipping, I believe it.
    Quote Originally Posted by roonolium
    FedEx delivers on saturday in most places..you should see it tomorrow morning with your coffee!
    I think they only do that for an extra fee.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast