Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pramit
    i'm assuming the status on the website hasn't updated yet, right?
    My online status still shows backordered..

But I also got both the Order Confirmation and Ship Confirmation emails today:

tem: 1869804
    Description: PALM Treo 650 GSM
    Quantity: 1 @ $ 599.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sonson
    My online status still shows backordered..

But I also got both the Order Confirmation and Ship Confirmation emails today:
    Same here, just got the 'shipped' email, via Purolator to Ottawa, ON, Canada.

I'm 050202-2129xx. Will it show up tomorrow (Friday)? Please pretty pretty please!
    Philips PR95 (NMT) > Nokia 232 (AMPS) > Nokia 5190 & 5110 (GSM) > Ericsson R520m (unlocked GSM) > Treo 650 (unlocked GSM) on Fido
    I dealt with a company that shipped with Purolator from Minnesota ... every time, next day delivery

So it's looking promising
    seeing how all our canadian friends are getting shipping notifications (and we are still in the dark) i knew there was an upside to living in canada!!!

but hey... i'll take my sunny california weather in exchange for not having the treo early.
    Did those shipping emails come from palmOne or from Purolator?
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    one more reason to move to Canada

I, too, have received the new confirmation e-mail & am allocated.
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Are you telling me , i will have the unit by saturday(overnight).....
    FYI, I asked the p1 CSR if I would receive mine on Saturday if they shipped mine tomorrow via overnight and he said, "No. We don't do Saturday deliveries."

Now, back to configuring my Treo to work on T-Mobile's network...hmm, getting errors....gotta go to bed and tackle it tomorrow after work. Looks like I'm gonna have to still use my BB 7100t tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan
    Did those shipping emails come from palmOne or from Purolator?
    I got mine from palmOne.
    I placed my order on Wed (I'm in Canada). I just got off the phone with Palm. The CSR said still estimated to ship in 1-2 weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    So will all have our Treo"s soon.
    Let us have some Mactreo talk
    Are you using Missing sync ??
    Is it worth it ?
    No more wires will be syncing with bluetooth .
    Keep me abreast about any fun stuff you can do with Treo and Mac
    I'm going to see if I can all set up without MissingSync. If I can't, I'll break down and buy it. I was just reading the thread http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=72440 on what software I should download. Wow, it's going to be expensive to get it all...

As far as fun Mac stuff, I plan on going BT and screw all the talk of sync cables and cradles
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Same here, just got the 'shipped' email, via Purolator to Ottawa, ON, Canada.

I'm 050202-2129xx. Will it show up tomorrow (Friday)? Please pretty pretty please!
    Wow, I did not get a shipped email and I'm pretty sure I ordered before you. I wonder what their criteria is...
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650
    he's in Canada
    1 | 2
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I'll say. I'm 050201-2105** according to the guy from P1 my order, placed in the wee hours of the second, is one of the first 100 orders period and he told me it wouldn't be until Friday at the latest that there'd be movement. Oddly enough I got second confirmation of my order this afternoon.
    Further proof that Cingular is behind us in the U.S. not getting ours just yet....

Mike
    Grr... mine still says backordered... Order # 050201-21066X. US. While I have nothing against Canada in a general sense if all of the canadian orders get filled before any of the US orders are sent out I will lobby for an invasion

Am glad to hear that someone else got word from P1 that we'll all have them by next week though!
    Australians, Canadians, people in HK, Singapore, etc. all have gotten their 650's before us Americans...heh

*unlocked 650's that is
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by teambnet
    I'll say. I'm 050201-2105** according to the guy from P1 my order, placed in the wee hours of the second, is one of the first 100 orders period and he told me it wouldn't be until Friday at the latest that there'd be movement. Oddly enough I got second confirmation of my order this afternoon.
    What time was your order placed?
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Retired Treo 650
  18. CMD
    Yet another Canadian order shipped!
    Got my "Shipped" email at 10:59 EST. (PalmOne still shows Backoredered though....)
  19. gdb
    Quote Originally Posted by teambnet
    I am wondering how they count orders... 050201-20960x from 2/1/05 8:31pm
    and no confirmation e-mail yet. (Time is from Palm order status website)
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    Australians, Canadians, people in HK, Singapore, etc. all have gotten their 650's before us Americans...heh

*unlocked 650's that is
    None of those people can be converted to Sprint or Cingular. At least in theory, you can. This delay is all about converting as many potential unlocked customers to locked as possible.