Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Haha, know what'd be funny? If standard shipping came faster than overnight. LOL
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
    ^no
    1 | 2
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaver99
    Everyone check your e-mail! Palm just sent an order confirmation today so I am assuming that it will actually ship out soon!

Dear Louie Tran:

Thank you for ordering from palmOne Sales. This email confirms that
    your order 050202-22XXXX began processing on 02/02/05. You will not be
    charged for the item(s) that you ordered until you receive an e-mail
    confirming that they have been shipped.
    i got the same thing today this afternoon
    This caught my eye in the email: "Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website from the time you receive this e-mail." I waited the hour, and then some, and saw nothing had changed.

I hope it ships soon but I'm not holding my breath. The ambiguity of the email will give Palm lots of wiggle room should there be a delay.
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    I just noticed the same thing on my end. The temp charge has been lifted... (My vaja case though has already been charged - I guess they like to charge before they ship...)

So everyone, check your cards!

Mike

please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight....
    Do not check your card. Check the status of your order. Is there anyone here showing a status of shipped? Until then, this does not even qualify as rape. It is autoeroticism.
    Quote Originally Posted by winebrat
    This caught my eye in the email: "Please allow up to 1 hour for this information to update on our website from the time you receive this e-mail." I waited the hour, and then some, and saw nothing had changed.

I hope it ships soon but I'm not holding my breath. The ambiguity of the email will give Palm lots of wiggle room should there be a delay.
    Did you click on the link in the message? You do not suppose that message was phish bait do you?
    My credit card was charged two days later after my order, after i sent the .jpg image to them and everything...the stupid thing is that they have no status function on their website..unless ive never found it before
    received the same exact email, went to check my order ol, no status changed, still on backordered
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Mine's still backordered, too, but honestly I'd rather they work on shipping out as many units as possible than bother with updating people's online order status.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    i can wait..albeit i cant wait to type on a better keyboard and burn my eyes out with a hi res screen...but im mello like jello in waiting...and well im still getting a better deal thru p1 direct than with my provider
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Did you click on the link in the message
    Yep.

You do not suppose that message was phish bait do you?
    Ni&&a' pleaze!
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight.... please let it ship tonight....
    miked, this should read :

please let Felipe's ship tonight.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    not to be a naysayer (and sorry if this has already been said), but according to P1, the 'your order has begun processing' email means that the order has been 'allocated'. this means that the order will ship out tonight or friday out of their louisville, KY warehouse.

with the knowledge of shipping and logistics, Louisville, KY is the main UPS center. so, this is good news (i think) and we're looking better by each minute.
    Last edited by pramit; 02/10/2005 at 07:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by pramit
    not to be a naysayer (and sorry if this has already been said already), but according to P1, the 'your order has begun processing' email means that the order has been 'allocated'. this means that the order will ship out tonight or friday out of their louisville, KY warehouse.

with the knowledge of shipping and logistics, Louisville, KY is the main UPS center. so, this is good news (i think) and we're looking better by each minute.
    Nothing, short of "shipped," that P1 says is worth spit. Whatever credibility they may ever have had, they have long since used up. Come back when you have the device in hand.

I know that there are those that will say "they never said it." I might even go along with it. However, when others speak in your name, over and over again, and you do not ever disown it, then let it be on your head that some of us hold you accountable for what was said in your name and that you did not disown.
    My head hurts.... me thinking too much!
    there there muffin...drink up http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...miles/beer.gif

but yeah i know what you mean...we are trying to get to 1 outcome, based on a whole lad variables
    Quote Originally Posted by mobius314
    The previous "Advanced Sale" (backorder) notice said that:

"Once the product is available for processing, you will receive a new order confirmation email."

So this means that the product is available. The status page also says that "Order Processing" means that the product will ship in 24 hours.
    yes I got the email to but the status page still says BACK ORDERED....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    The way I read that message, all it does is reset the two-week cllock to zero.
    Do you get paid to be negative on your job, as well?

SeldomVisitor called it "being a realist"

I like to think its somewhere in between. Who knows maybe your March date will hold up. I'll let you know.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast