Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    My one word review: Wow.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice
    The estimated delivery time of 3pm has come and gone by two hours. Come FedEX guy, stop playing.
    Turns out I was waiting at the neighors house and they had left on my porch at 11am and my other neighbor took it home until I got home.

The Fedex website kept saying it was on the truck even after two calls. The third call resulted in the woman calling the driver and he said he left on the porch at 11am in a bag. The sign that I left (for the driver "Attention FEDEX Driver, Please leave the package 2 doors down to the left <--------------") was still there. There was no package in a bag on my porch.

Of course I was in a panick stake. They told me to call back in an hour to dispute the delivery claim. I decided to check the other neighbor because they often receive packages for me. Sure thing it was there. I bearly said thank you as I ran the one house over with my knees nearly hitting me in the chin. Boy was the package small, Could it hold my Treo and the extra stuff I bought - Yes!

Oh, I got mine!
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    lo tengo.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    received at 12 noon est today
  5.    #445  
    Quote Originally Posted by roonolium
    "....Feb 14, 2005 6:40 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery. TACOMA, WA...."

...well, I've got to take my boy to pre-school in 20 minutes....I bet the FedEx guy is waiting around the corner until I leave, then drop the 'attempted delivery' notice on the door....Bast@rds!!!

I was right...I was gone for 25 minutes and FedEx came and went....I left the front door open and there she was !!!

I've been exploring the potential for several hours now. Clean install with Outlook. Backupman beta, a few other add ons. Flawless! Blazer works fine. P button feels like all the others. It's great. The iPod slip case fits snugly. I hope you have a good experience with yours.
    The backlog must be history (though their CSRs don't seem to have the word yet).

I ordered an unlocked GSM 650 from P1 yesterday around mid-day. I was told to expect a one-two week delay until it shipped. It arrived this morning via FedEx.
    The backlog must be history (though their CSRs don't seem to have the word yet).

I ordered an unlocked GSM 650 from P1 yesterday around mid-day. I was told to expect a one-two week delay until it shipped. It arrived this morning via FedEx.
    Mine arrived yesterday afternoon to Menlo Park, CA. I am just getting to the point of setting it up now. Work got in the way...
    When I called them a couple of days ago, the CSR said they had them in stock, and that they had enough of them, so I guess they should update their store to say immediate delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by R-Treo

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223