Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 914151617181920212223 LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 449
  1. iJITSU's Avatar
    Posts
    163 Posts
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    #361  
    Quote Originally Posted by rysmith
    This is the first guy I truely believe got his package today. Call me a skeptic but I have shipped with FEDEX for years and never once have they accidentally shipped on Saturday. I'm happy for those that say they got them (the pics help to prove the point) but I'm still skeptical they were in the same group that all went out yesterday. I'd love to see actual screen shots of their FedEx tracking info. Call me a skeptic, it just makes more sense.
    You are right. It's a vast, Treo-obsessed conspiracy.
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
  2. cec
    cec is offline
    cec's Avatar
    Posts
    290 Posts
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    #362  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    Bummer! The CSR didnt tell me about Next Day shipping, now im stuck with USPS ground shipping and its in OH and im in CA!! They dont even show an estimated delivery date... This is torture!!
    I am in the same boat as you. First, I messed up and ordered the Cingular version by mistake. I ordered that one online and it automatically gave me free overnight shipping. When I realized my mistake and called PalmOne the CSR didn't ask me about shipping and I assumed it was the same deal as the Cingular phone. Oh well.
  3. #363  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    Here are 2 numbers still posted in another thread:

    655715266666
    655715279471
    Both shipped yesterday, delivered today. Both scheduled for Monday.
    do we have to be home to sign? or will they leave it. I see from above that they had "signature waiver on file"
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

    Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
  4. alee's Avatar
    Posts
    410 Posts
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    #364  
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    do we have to be home to sign? or will they leave it. I see from above that they had "signature waiver on file"
    Discretion of the driver if you don't have a signature on file. If they feel there is a safe place to leave it, they will. Otherwise, you'll get the dreaded notice saying they'll attempt delivery again unless you call and request the unit be held at the FedEx station to be picked up in person.

    Sometimes, even if you have a waiver on file, they might not leave it if they are not comfortable with the places they can leave the package.
  5. #365  
    Yes you have to be home to sign for it. Unless you have filed for the signature waiver or you know your fed-ex guy well enough that he will leave it for you.
  6. #366  
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    I was one as well. Have been shipping with Fedex for 15 years and have never seen it happen.
    I ate crow on that one! Congrats to those that have them, Monday seems even closer now!
  7. BobC's Avatar
    Posts
    6 Posts
    #367  
    Got mine today (Saturday).. I was also "Standard overnight", and the Fedex tracking page, indicated an expected delivery date of Monday, however, by mid Sat morning, the status was updated to "out for delivery". Arrived later this afternoon.
  8. #368  
    That pisses me off...I'm sure it's a FedEx not P1 issue, but I would have *loved* to get mine today. Now I have to leave work early on Monday to get home before the rental office closes to get my phone. So much for "overnight". *sigh*
  9. #369  
    my tracking info hasnt changed since yesterday morning when it left IN.

    Feb 12, 2005 4:42 AM Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  10. #370  
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbie
    Yes you have to be home to sign for it. Unless you have filed for the signature waiver or you know your fed-ex guy well enough that he will leave it for you.
    I will leave a note for the FEDeX person to leave it two doors down with my neighbor who is retired and happens to keep my 3 year old for the day.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

    Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    2483274973
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
  11. alee's Avatar
    Posts
    410 Posts
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    #371  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    my tracking info hasnt changed since yesterday morning when it left IN.

    Feb 12, 2005 4:42 AM Departed FedEx location INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    Same here. Had it happen before... Monday around 4am, a bunch of new activity will post and it will be on the truck and on the move by 7am.

    I have a 10am meeting tomorrow, and then I expect to be wildly unproductive for the rest of the day.
  12. #372  
    mine was shipped out with USPS parcel, but when I go on palmone website and click on the link w/ the tracking info, an error pops up. I also went to USPS website, but still no record...yet... Mine was shipped out Thu nite. was anybody able to track the USPS package?
  13. #373  
    Mine shipped on Friday via FedEx Overnight and is sitting in Boston, MA since Saturday - looks like I'll receive it tomorrow.
  14. #374  
    Quote Originally Posted by alee
    Same here. Had it happen before... Monday around 4am, a bunch of new activity will post and it will be on the truck and on the move by 7am.

    I have a 10am meeting tomorrow, and then I expect to be wildly unproductive for the rest of the day.
    it isnt unproductive to set up your new office on the go.

    i have 32 pcs to set up and roll out starting tomorrow. guess the treo will just have to wait.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  15. #375  
    I'm getting very strange results from P1's order status page. On Thursday evening, I received the email about my 650 being shipped. About 90% of the time, my 650 still shows up as "Backordered" while the entire order status is "Shipped". I have already received the other items I ordered such as a spare battery, etc. and their status consistently says "Shipped". Twice (once last night and once this morning) however, the 650's status was "Shipped" and I was able to get the FedEx tracking number. But it only shows up that way during certain times of the day (yes, I've tried to reload the page).

    Anyway, just a note in case this is happening to others...
  16. raziel's Avatar
    Posts
    180 Posts
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    #376  
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    mine was shipped out with USPS parcel, but when I go on palmone website and click on the link w/ the tracking info, an error pops up. I also went to USPS website, but still no record...yet... Mine was shipped out Thu nite. was anybody able to track the USPS package?
    Same thing with me. I get that retarded error and then when I put in the tracking number on the USPS site, it gives an error that the tracking number doesn't exist. I dunno, hopefully we'll get our Treo's tomorrow on Monday. I will cancel Valentine's day if it arrives
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
  17. #377  
    Quote Originally Posted by soulreaver99
    Same thing with me. I get that retarded error and then when I put in the tracking number on the USPS site, it gives an error that the tracking number doesn't exist. I dunno, hopefully we'll get our Treo's tomorrow on Monday. I will cancel Valentine's day if it arrives
    This is because it is not a USPS tracking #. It is a Parcel Direct tracking #. They also malformed the URL, you need to add an "=" sign after the parcel id ("&PID0505" becomes "&PID=0505".

    Mine appears to be local now. So it looks like mine should arrive monday with the standard free shipping.
  18. #378  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobius314
    This is because it is not a USPS tracking #. It is a Parcel Direct tracking #. They also malformed the URL, you need to add an "=" sign after the parcel id ("&PID0505" becomes "&PID=0505".

    Mine appears to be local now. So it looks like mine should arrive monday with the standard free shipping.
    Okay, that's what it took to get my tracking number working. But, oh, man ... it says my 650 left Louisville Friday, went somplace weird in Ohio, and "Anticipated in-home" is 2/17 -- meaning, this coming Thursday. If that's the case, the USPS has even worse service than I imagined since Louisville to St. Louis is, what, a 4-5 hour drive? It's just not very far. If it takes a week to move a package 250 miles, that SUCKS. You could put it in a backpack and WALK it here quicker.
  19. #379  
    am i the only one who doesn't see an "anticipated in home" date on the parceldirect site?

    Mine was in Grove City, OH as of 2/12 at 5:30 in the morning. On route to Providence, RI.
  20. #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice
    I will leave a note for the FEDeX person to leave it two doors down with my neighbor who is retired and happens to keep my 3 year old for the day.
    I assume you mean your 3 year old child. I suppose if you can trust your neighbor with your child, your "Precious" is no big deal.

Posting Permissions