Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 LastLast
    My T650 is sitting at the UPS facility in Sparks, MD. But they aren't open on Saturday or Sunday.

Ahhh well. I'm off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. That's three days to go nuts with my new device.

I'm a li'l miffed that my co-worker went and picked one up at the Cingular store yesterday and called me from it. GREAT sound quality on it, BTW. I think he just called to rub it in.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    For the people who got them today, did the tracking info say standard overnight? And did it say FedEx would try to deliver on Saturday? If I can trust what their website says then I'll go out this afternoon, but if there's a chance they will deliver today then I'll wait around.
    It would say "On truck for delivery" or something like that if you were getting it today.
    Quote Originally Posted by JakiChan
    For the people who got them today, did the tracking info say standard overnight? And did it say FedEx would try to deliver on Saturday? If I can trust what their website says then I'll go out this afternoon, but if there's a chance they will deliver today then I'll wait around.
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    It would say "On truck for delivery" or something like that if you were getting it today.
    Mine is in the Fedex facility in Brooklyn with a delivery date of 2/14.
    The comments section reads "package not due for delivery".

a'
    Bummer! The CSR didnt tell me about Next Day shipping, now im stuck with USPS ground shipping and its in OH and im in CA!! They dont even show an estimated delivery date... This is torture!!
    I got my unlocked 650 today. I called Fedex after I saw from the tracking info that it got to the sorting center by my house. I drove to the Fedex center and beg them to find the shipment for me. They told me that there were about 6000 packages that came in this morning. He initially told me that there was no way to do it. But after a few minutes of begging they found it for me.

It was not suppose to get deliver until Monday. Now I have the toy for the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by ttgolf
    I got my unlocked 650 today. I called Fedex after I saw from the tracking info that it got to the sorting center by my house. I drove to the Fedex center and beg them to find the shipment for me. They told me that there were about 6000 packages that came in this morning. He initially told me that there was no way to do it. But after a few minutes of begging they found it for me.

It was not suppose to get deliver until Monday. Now I have the toy for the weekend.
    This is the first guy I truely believe got his package today. Call me a skeptic but I have shipped with FEDEX for years and never once have they accidentally shipped on Saturday. I'm happy for those that say they got them (the pics help to prove the point) but I'm still skeptical they were in the same group that all went out yesterday. I'd love to see actual screen shots of their FedEx tracking info. Call me a skeptic, it just makes more sense.
    "Walkin in Memphis" currently...........
    Quote Originally Posted by arn0
    Mine is in the Fedex facility in Brooklyn with a delivery date of 2/14.
    The comments section reads "package not due for delivery".

a'
    Mine is the same except that it is in Ontario, so close yet so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by rysmith
    This is the first guy I truely believe got his package today. Call me a skeptic but I have shipped with FEDEX for years and never once have they accidentally shipped on Saturday. I'm happy for those that say they got them (the pics help to prove the point) but I'm still skeptical they were in the same group that all went out yesterday. I'd love to see actual screen shots of their FedEx tracking info. Call me a skeptic, it just makes more sense.
    FedEx tracking does report that one of us in Ann Arbor, MI got his today. It was delivered; he did not go to the FedeEx and wheedle it out of them. He posted his tracking number before it was delivered and I did check. I will not post a screen shot. However, if you would like, I will PM you his tracking number and you can check it yourself.
    Last edited by whmurray; 02/12/2005 at 07:56 PM.
    Has reached at a sorting facility in my town.
    I wish Fedex was open tomorrow......
    Arrived at fedex ramp ....
    mine's in ontario, ca. i will see it monday by 3pm.

monday will be a good day.
    I felt the same way until 3 people posted tracking numbers and it was pretty clear it was shipped Friday and delivered today. According to what I was told at a Fedex depot today it's because Monday is Valentines day and they will be innundated so some stations wanted to clear out what they could.
    Here are 2 numbers still posted in another thread:

Both shipped yesterday, delivered today. Both scheduled for Monday.

ah.....the skeptics....gotta love it!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    I was one as well. Have been shipping with Fedex for 15 years and have never seen it happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    ah.....the skeptics....gotta love it!
    well, count me in as well, never heard nor experienced standard overnight delivery being delivere on saturday. i've had some 'gadgets' delivered to me on saturday before and it cost more....now, if only fedex delivers on sunday......that would be something new altogether
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterEd
    I was one as well. Have been shipping with Fedex for 15 years and have never seen it happen.
    They have clearly won a fan or two today. As a stockholder, one is not displeased.
    Status changed to "SHIPPED"

FINALLY......

I will assume that because is the weekend it will not arrive till Monday.

Can't wait...DAMMIT.....