Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Shipped via Purolator Air Yesterday (Friday). Knowing the history of this carrier, I should receive it Monday.

I guess they don't have a link to Purolator's shipping system here in Canada as I don't have a tracking # yet.

Order #: 50203-2351xx

Old config (soon to be replaced)
    Nokia 6310i (w/Bluetooth Headset)
    Palm m515
    Blackberry 957
    (I would have had the 600 except for the lack of bluetooth support)
    Quote Originally Posted by mspalacios
    The USPS parcel select website updates quickly - mine is updated to reflect that the package left the sortation center. It also says that it's anticipated at home on 2/14. Not too bad, I will get it at the same time that the folks who paid for overnight!
    Right. Mine arrived at the sorting center 30 miles away half an hour ago. Not likely to be delivered today. However, I will check again later this am.
    Quote Originally Posted by JCart
    Shipped via Purolator Air Yesterday (Friday). Knowing the history of this carrier, I should receive it Monday.

I guess they don't have a link to Purolator's shipping system here in Canada as I don't have a tracking # yet.

Order #: 50203-2351xx

Old config (soon to be replaced)
    Nokia 6310i (w/Bluetooth Headset)
    Palm m515
    Blackberry 957
    (I would have had the 600 except for the lack of bluetooth support)
    I've got a purolator tracking #. P1 CSR gave it to me when I phoned but it's also linked on the "tracking" tab of the order status page on P1's site. CSR told me mine shipped thursday night, but website says it shipped friday 7:30am. Anyway it's not Purolator's system yet. Doesn't show there till it's crossed the border and passed customs apparently. CSR said likely wouldn't be in their system till Sunday.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Mine has not moved from Fedex tracking and scanned in last 10 hrs.
    Damn it............
    My 650 arrived at the Fedex sort facility in San Diego (where I live) at 5:45am this morning. I called Fedex to see if I could pick it up and they said no because all the packages for Monday delivery are in containers and ready to loaded onto trucks for delivery. This sucks! My 650 is only a few minutes away and I can't even go and pick it up. I guess I'll see mine on Monday like everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Mine has not moved from Fedex tracking and scanned in last 10 hrs.
    Damn it............
    You must chill. Trust that it'll come monday and enjoy your weekend.
    Oh, so they have internet on computers now!
    --Treo 650 unlocked/unbranded with Rogers
    Quote Originally Posted by daygo718
    My 650 arrived at the Fedex sort facility in San Diego (where I live) at 5:45am this morning. I called Fedex to see if I could pick it up and they said no because all the packages for Monday delivery are in containers and ready to loaded onto trucks for delivery. This sucks! My 650 is only a few minutes away and I can't even go and pick it up. I guess I'll see mine on Monday like everyone else.
    Bummer, I was hoping to attempt the same. Last track I did this morning showed that it left Memphis, TN @ 5am. Hasn't arrived in L.A. yet.
    I've nevered wanted monday to come so quickly!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Just tracked it again and it left the sort facility in Los Angeles. Time to call fedex!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by Boobookins
    You must chill. Trust that it'll come monday and enjoy your weekend.
    Hey Guys. We have been the absolute last served. P1 even devalued the fact that we payed for ON shipping by shipping on Friday. However, when Monday comes, we will enjoy our one adavantage. We will be able to take our SIMs out of our old phones and put them in the 650 and be up and running. We will not have to wait on 611 for Sprint. (In my case, I will enjoy my 600 over the w/e and put my Cingular pay-as-you-go card in it when I move my real SIM to the 650.)
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Just tracked it again and it left the sort facility in Los Angeles. Time to call fedex!
    Well, that didn't work!
    Almost thought I had it. I called fedex and asked if I could intercept and will call my package today that's scheduled for Monday delivery, she put me on hold came back and said yeah I can make that arrangement. Well you can imagine how excited I was getting. So I let her do her thing and than she says, "okay, it's all set for customer pick up on Monday!" Whaaat? No, I wanted to pick it up today! Sorry I miss understood you. I can't do that because it is in a container that is not scheduled to be unloaded until Monday. Arrggggg!
    It left the LAX sort facility @ 7am and is probably already over @ the North Hills hub near Van Nuys airport. They are open 8:30 to 5pm today.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Ordered on the 9th and it shipped today at 6:56am via Purolator Air!
    Gee Zues! Can't you even post ONE message without a P1 b1tch in it? For you they should have waited till Monday to ship so you'd have it the next day. Unbelievable.
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Hey Guys. We have been the absolute last served. P1 even devalued the fact that we payed for ON shipping by shipping on Friday
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    I CAN"T BELIEVE YU CALLED THEM....

Because I did too...The Romulus location is a non-public holding tank for FedEx at the Detroit Metropolitian Airport. Package can not be picked up.

I better stay off of this forum and start focusing on what is really this important - finding out what I will get my wife at the last minute for Valentine's day.

Feb 14, 2005
    3:00 PM - Estimated time of arrival

Feb 12, 2005
    6:10 AM - At dest sort facility - ROMULUS, MI
    5:31 AM - Departed FedEx location - INDIANAPOLIS, IN
    1:53 AM - Arrived at FedEx location - INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Feb 11, 2005
    4:34 PM - Package data transmitted to FedEx

Feb 03, 2005
    Order: 050203-2382XX $716.48
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice
    I better stay off of this forum and start focusing on what is really this important - finding out what I will get my wife at the last minute for Valentine's day.
    Yeah no kidding!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice
    ......I better stay off of this forum and start focusing on what is really this important - finding out what I will get my wife at the last minute for Valentine's day.......
    The good news is that diamonds always work. The bad news is that nothing else does.
    DAMN - maybe I jumped the gun - the top line says expected delivery date 2/14/05 by 3:00 P.M. - HMMPH!!! oh well - I was excited for a minute!!

Feb 12, 2005 9:10 am On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    SANTA MARIA CA 8:39 am Arrived at FedEx Destination Location
    SANTA MARIA CA 7:26 am Left FedEx Ramp
    ONTARIO CA 4:44 am Arrived at FedEx Ramp
    ONTARIO CA 3:58 am Left FedEx Sort Facility
    MEMPHIS TN 12:37 am Arrived at Sort Facility
    MEMPHIS TN 12:15 am Left FedEx Ramp
    LOUISVILLE KY

TOP LINE: EXPECTED delivery date 2/14/05 by 3:00 P.M.

O.K. I'm excited again - called FedEx, they said it will be deilvered today!!!!
    Last edited by firefinder24; 02/12/2005 at 12:43 PM. Reason: New Info
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    FedEx delivered mine an hour ago. I live in NY.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman
    FedEx delivered mine an hour ago. I live in NY.
    Grrr, where in NY?

My last scan was:
    Feb 12, 2005 4:42 am Left FedEx Sort Facility INDIANAPOLIS IN
    I live on long island....Nassau County. I was just getting into my car when they pulled up.. I was very surprised since the Fed Ex website said probable delivery was feb 14.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman
    I live on long island....Nassau County. I was just getting into my car when they pulled up.. I was very surprised since the Fed Ex website said probable delivery was feb 14.
    What does your tracking look like? And congrats. I'm not really mad... just jealous.