Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    worked for me too, says 3pm also
    1 | 2
    Monday is the day...........
    Fedex does do saturday delivery but for extra charge and mostly with priority overnight or sameday delivery.
    Am I the only one that has a non-trackable tracking#?

Product Description Qty Carrier Tracking Number Status
    Treo 650 with USB cable - Other carrier (without service plan) Original Price Appeasement 1 USPS Parcel Select 02601531218xxxxxxxxx Shipped
    yours was shipped USPS so it's not exactly "tracking", more like "delivery confirmation"
    1 | 2
    Well, folks. It's been fun. But with a date and a time as my goal. I'm going to try very hard not to spend all my time at the forum.

I've got plans this weekend. But now I can FINALLY stop obsessing. It will arrive, I'm sure.

Now, everyone, please go about your business. I expect to see you all back here at 3:15 sharp on Monday.
    Unlocked P1 T650 + 12" Powerbook + Scion xA = Happiness
    Just updated on FedEx site:

Feb 11, 2005 10:41 PM Left origin LOUISVILLE, KY
    8:27 PM Picked up LOUISVILLE, KY
    4:33 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx

wooohooo enroute to Indiana 2 days to go

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

Quote Originally Posted by aethyric
    can anyone confirm whether P1 is using tracking for USPS or not? no reason to add to the CSRs' call load if they aren't.
    If you go to the P1 order status page, there is a seperate tab for the USPS tracking # through www.parceldirect.com.
    Its still not trackable though, I think im the only one that hopes it doesnt arrive tomorow, i had it shipped to my work place and we're closed tomorrow. Dammit, why cant i track this!!
    Quote Originally Posted by aethyric
    usps tracking info through (palm's shipping company?) "parceldirect.com" coming up with errors. tracking number through usps.com has "no record of that item." bah. not that i expected much. i'll just be happy with the fact that it's in transit. or something. *twitch*
    I noticed this too. Edit the URL and change "&PID0505..." to "&PID=0505..."
    Good catch, mobius314. I live in Cincinnati and this is sad:

My Treo650 shipped from Lousiville, KY, up I-71, right *THRU* Cincinnati, and is now about 1-1/2 hour north in a Columbus suburb for 'sortation'.

I estimate that my Treo was literally about 5 miles away from my home sometime this afternoon as it was driven up to Columbus!
    My Tracking says

02/11/2005 11:14:00 Carrier Notification Made LOUISVILLE, KY

Man thats a long way from CA...
    This is what mine says.
    Feb 11, 2005 4:33 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx
    so it looks like I will get mine on Monday. I don't mind the fact that I paid for overnite shipping when I got the thing for $599. Now I just need to see if I can do a custom rom.
    Quote Originally Posted by mobius314
    I noticed this too. Edit the URL and change "&PID0505..." to "&PID=0505..."
    ah! this is great! thanks for the help!

-ae
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaylord Focker
    My Tracking says

02/11/2005 11:14:00 Carrier Notification Made LOUISVILLE, KY

Man thats a long way from CA...

not as far as hawaii but fedex says i should get it monday..
    Am i the only one on board with treo 650 that comes from Indianapolis???
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by tlser20det
    not as far as hawaii but fedex says i should get it monday..
    hey! I'm on the Big Island of Hawaii. My FedEx tracking page says it's to be delivered Monday
    Only thing is that because we are 5 hours behind the east coast, they will be playing with their new toys for 5 hours before I get mine
    the price I pay to live in Paradise
    Quote Originally Posted by wolwol
    Am i the only one on board with treo 650 that comes from Indianapolis???
    mine is indianapolis too, not really it left there at 7:42am.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    thanks Felipe,
    mine left Indianapolis at 4.07am.....argh! monday!
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    The USPS parcel select website updates quickly - mine is updated to reflect that the package left the sortation center. It also says that it's anticipated at home on 2/14. Not too bad, I will get it at the same time that the folks who paid for overnight!
    Interesting. "Parcel Select" actually uses UPS, FEDEX GROUND and other shippers for consolidation. The shipper then distributes it to the local post office.

http://www.bvdp.de/index.htm?/files/...5647BD1A1B.htm

Quote Originally Posted by mspalacios
    The USPS parcel select website updates quickly - mine is updated to reflect that the package left the sortation center. It also says that it's anticipated at home on 2/14. Not too bad, I will get it at the same time that the folks who paid for overnight!