Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeD
    Just got my fedex tracking number off P1's site. It shows shipped in both the initial screen and the detail screen with the tracking number tab.
    Mine does not. P1 says it is shipped. FedEx says "Package data (not package) transmitted to FedEx." Do you suppose that means that FedEx has received the package data? The package?
    For all who have a "Shipped" order status and are not seeing the tracking info on the FedEx site after clicking the link from your palmone.com order tracking info, try this: Highlight and Copy your 12 digit tracking # from your tracking info on the palmone site, head to FedEx.com (specifically http://www.fedex.com/Tracking) and paste that number into the tracking form. Waahlaaah!

The geeky stuff:
    I'm not sure exactly why this is, but i assume it is a malformed error on palmone's part because taking a look at the both urls you see,

From Palm One:
    /cgi-bin/tracking?action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&initial=x&tracknumbers=655715279059

And FedEx straight up:
    /Tracking?ascend_header=1&clienttype=dotcom&cntry_code=us&language=english&tracknumbers=655715279059
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Mine does not. P1 says it is shipped. FedEx says "Package data (not package) transmitted to FedEx." Do you suppose that means that FedEx has received the package data? The package?
    That means the waybill has been prepared electronically but the item hasn't been scanned into FedEx's system yet. In other words, FedEx knows about the package but hasn't scanned the label yet. Later tonight you should see an Origin Scan, from when they first scan the label, then you'll be able to follow it through FedEx tracking.
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdw
    For all who have a "Shipped" order status and are not seeing the tracking info on the FedEx site after clicking the link from your palmone.com order tracking info, try this: Highlight and Copy your 12 digit tracking # from your tracking info on the palmone site, head to FedEx.com (specifically http://www.fedex.com/Tracking) and paste that number into the tracking form. Waahlaaah!

The geeky stuff:
    I'm not sure exactly why this is, but i assume it is a malformed error on palmone's part because taking a look at the both urls you see,

From Palm One:
    /cgi-bin/tracking?action=track&language=english&cntry_code=us&initial=x&tracknumbers=655715279059

And FedEx straight up:
    /Tracking?ascend_header=1&clienttype=dotcom&cntry_code=us&language=english&tracknumbers=655715279059
    You are correct , I don't see my tracking information from the P1 site link but I do when I go from the FedEx site. I have the follwing status @ FedEx:

Feb 11, 2005 4:33 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx
    Estimated delivery Feb 14, 2005 3:00 PM

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

Ahh, tracking # finally showed up on fedex's site.

Feb 11, 2005 4:34 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

Ship date
    Feb 11, 2005

Estimated delivery
    Feb 14, 2005 3:00 PM
    Now I can leave P1 alone and keep hitting refresh on fedex's website!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Ahh, tracking # finally showed up on fedex's site.

Feb 11, 2005 4:34 PM
    Looks like the FexEx people just scanned 100's of T650's from the P1 pickup

Our times are 1 minute apart

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

He's got losts of scannings to do. Poor guy!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Hey there. My order status changed as of this morning. It shows that it shipped, with a UPS tracking # Yipee. I ordered Feb 1, about 20 minutes after it went on sale on the P1 website!
    pi site updated to shipped.
    pi site gives fedex tracking number.
    fedex doesnt have it in their system yet.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  10.    #270  
    Quote Originally Posted by roonolium
    FedEx delivers on saturday in most places..you should see it tomorrow morning with your coffee!

munch munch <eating words> I guess they have a double-secret-probation delivery on saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    pi site updated to shipped.
    pi site gives fedex tracking number.
    fedex doesnt have it in their system yet.
    Felipe, please read my post above , #263 this may work for you as well...
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Mine shows Monday delivery. However, FedEx admits that they do not have it yet.
    and it shows standard overnight. no saturdays. Mine says Monday too.

Okay, people. Radio silence until Monday. I'll be at work and won't be home until after 7:00PM est, so I'll be watching you.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by iamdw
    Felipe, please read my post above , #263 this may work for you as well...

Did not work for me .....
    May be it will after few hours .
    Guys... give them some time ...
    I dont think we will get tracking information or even get the package monday until the credit card is charged.
    Quote Originally Posted by richard371
    I dont think we will get tracking information or even get the package monday until the credit card is charged.
    we have tracking information
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    we have tracking information
    I have a tracking number. My Treo was picked up by FedEx at 4:33 PM EST and is estimated to be at my door Monday 3PM.
    Apple iPhone 8GB
    Apple 15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Ghz C2D
    Retired Treo 650
    usps tracking info through (palm's shipping company?) "parceldirect.com" coming up with errors. tracking number through usps.com has "no record of that item." bah. not that i expected much. i'll just be happy with the fact that it's in transit. or something. *twitch*
    If animals are deprived of hope ... they are compensated by being given an almost endless patience for enduring, or simply for waiting. - Joseph Wood Krutch
    Beloved old unbranded GSM 650 shorting out and retired.
    Now happily driving the Black Euro GSM Centro. Yum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    Did not work for me .....
    May be it will after few hours .
    Guys... give them some time ...
    didnt work for me either. not worried.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Copy the tracking # from P1's order status than go here:
    http://fedex.com/us/
    Enter it and see what comes up. That is the only way it works for me.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by millerhifi
    Copy the tracking # from P1's order status than go here:
    http://fedex.com/us/
    Enter it and see what comes up. That is the only way it works for me.
    DID WORK FOR ME......
    Estimated delivery Feb 14 th 3.00 pm..