Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    I ordered on the 9th and this morning I got an Advanced Sale confirmation email and I just got an Order Confirmation email, but no shipping info yet. Strange how some people who ordered after me had their's shipped already. My status is back ordered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Otter Emperor
    got the email too. summary screen says shipped, detail screen says shipped, tracking information tab is active and has my tracking number from fed ex.

Clicked on tracking number and FedEx says "No scan record for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact"

At least things are progressing. On Monday, I will try and leave work early...Dr. appt.... yeah thats it.
    Same here. I take a little hope from the tracking record of the guy in SF whose device shipped from Louisville at 8pm EST last night and got in by 1030 this am. Of course, that was Thursday O/N. Friday O/N is not the same thing.
    All my line items show shipped, but FedEx still knows not the tracking number. Which means Monday for sure.
    ordered yesterday, now says shipped. 2 emails today from palm. one from shipping, the other re: getting started with your treo
    Quote Originally Posted by meanmusic
    I ordered on the 9th and this morning I got an Advanced Sale confirmation email and I just got an Order Confirmation email, but no shipping info yet. Strange how some people who ordered after me had their's shipped already. My status is back ordered.
    Customer Equity is not P1's long suit. To paraphrase Orwell, All customers are equal but some customers are more equal than others.
    my order number was 050202-2161xx and it says shipped on the website...we will see tomorrow...
    am I the only that has USPS as the shipping carier?
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    Nope. Except for those who ordered overnight shipping, all others (I think) have USPS as the shipping carrier. Basically Standard Shipping at PalmOne means USPS, which kinda sucks cause USPS does not provide Tracking. By the way the number that you do get for USPS Tracking is mostly only good for confirming delivery, which is obviously only after the fact.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    My order now says shipped on the P1 site too. No tracking information from FedEx as yet . But when I took a closer look at the order all I have listed is:

Treo 650 with USB cable
    Lifestyle Guide

No Handmark Express Weather

I called and they said is should be included since it's a package, we'll see

Man i hate ordering on the phone they mess things up so bad, they got my email address and shipping address wrong, so I never got any confirmation emails

So I added the incorrect email address to my account so now I can least get future emails , never got the ship notification that everyone else did but did get the "IMPORTANT: Getting started with your new Treo" email.

Now it's a waiting game, guess I'll go ahead and order all my extra accessories....Man this is going to be a $1000 phone by the time i'm done

palmOne Treo 650 Unlocked GSM / Axalto 64k SIM / Cingular Nation 900 w/ Rollover / MEdia Net Unlimited /

Phone Info: Firmware: 1.14 / Software: Treo650-1.05-ROW
    Accessories: palmOne Cradle Kit for Treo 650 / Free 128MB SD from palmOne / Cardo Scala 500 BT Headset / Krusell Classic & Horizontic Case / Brando Screen Protector
    On The Way: ???

Quote Originally Posted by MustangGT
    My order now says shipped on the P1 site too. No tracking information from FedEx as yet . But when I took a closer look at the order all I have listed is:

Treo 650 with USB cable
    Lifestyle Guide

No Handmark Express Weather

I called and they said is should be included since it's a package, we'll see
    Mine show as shipped. FedEx does not confirm.

Man i hate ordering on the phone they mess things up so bad, they got my email address and shipping address wrong, so I never got any confirmation emails
    I took the e-commerce pledge: "Never order by phone when web is available." Even if it is as error prone, which I do not believe, at least I own the errors. (I also took the political pledge: "Never ever vote for an incumbent.")

So I added the incorrect email address to my account so now I can least get future emails , never got the ship notification that everyone else did but did get the "IMPORTANT: Getting started with your new Treo" email.

Now it's a waiting game, guess I'll go ahead and order all my extra accessories....Man this is going to be a $1000 phone by the time i'm done
    So. How do you plan to keep it so low?

Once FedEx admits to having it, I can relax. FedEx has never let me down and I have doubled my small stake in their stock. I lost essentially all of the money I had in Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by gualti
    my order number was 050202-2161xx and it says shipped on the website...we will see tomorrow...
    people, standard fedex overnight does NOT deliver on Saturday. If the shipper selected Saturday delivery it would automatically default to Fedex PRIORITY overnight.

That being said, I am looking out for the Fedex truck tomorrow along with the rest of you but I am not going to be disappointed if it doesn't arrive.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    people, standard fedex overnight does NOT deliver on Saturday. If the shipper selected Saturday delivery it would automatically default to Fedex PRIORITY overnight.

That being said, I am looking out for the Fedex truck tomorrow along with the rest of you but I am not going to be disappointed if it doesn't arrive.
    Didn't you read the post quoting the Palm CSR saying that when they ship ON on Friday they upgrade to Saturday delivery? Do you not believe that? Do you not believe it because it is hearsay, because it is attributed to a CSR, or because it is P1?
    Quote Originally Posted by whmurray
    Didn't you read the post quoting the Palm CSR saying that when they ship ON on Friday they upgrade to Saturday delivery?
    yes i did. My CSR said they don't. But if they did, then why doesn't it come up as Fedex Priority? It still says Fedex Standard Overnight.

Tell you what. I want it on Saturday. When it shows up on the Fedex site later tonight or tomorrow we will see which it is. Gotta see it to believe it. Hey wait a moment. Thats your line!

We should all get together and share a beer (PC people please read: beverage of your choice) when this is over....
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Allright peeps!
    just checked my FedEx tracking...it's THERE
    and unfortunately...........it's MONDAY

Tracking number
    6557152xxxxxx

Ship date
    Feb 11, 2005

Estimated delivery
    Feb 14, 2005 3:00 PM

Reference
    359xxxxxxxxxx01/302

Delivery location
    CUPERTINO, CA

Service type
    Standard Overnight

Weight
    3.0 lbs.

Status
    Package data transmitted to FedEx
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    From the FedEx Site. It looks like it's at least left the wherehouse!

Feb 11, 2005 4:35 PM

Ship date
    Feb 11, 2005

Estimated delivery
    Fedex is now showing trakcing numbers, mine shows Feb 14, 3:30 as a delivery date

Tracking number
    Ship date
    Feb 11, 2005
    Estimated delivery

Reference

Delivery location
    DENVER, CO
    Service type
    Standard Overnight
    Weight
    3.0 lbs.

Status
    wohoooo!
    everyone's valentine gift is a treo 650
    by 3pm
    treo 650: on my hand nya nya nya!
    Quote Originally Posted by horatiub
    No, I took USPS also. I figured after waiting two weeks, a couple of extra days wouldn't kill me. (Hmmph! Little did I know...)

I'm just hoping that the units are shipping from Louisville (as I've seen quoted here in a few messages). As I'm in St. Louis, that should make for a quick delivery.
    yes i did. My CSR said they don't. But if they did, then why doesn't it come up as Fedex Priority? It still says Fedex Standard Overnight.

Tell you what. I want it on Saturday. When it shows up on the Fedex site later tonight or tomorrow we will see which it is. Gotta see it to believe it. Hey wait a moment. Thats your line!

We should all get together and share a beer (PC people please read: beverage of your choice) when this is over....
    Mine shows Monday delivery. However, FedEx admits that they do not have it yet.
    Just got my fedex tracking number off P1's site. It shows shipped in both the initial screen and the detail screen with the tracking number tab.