Has anyone ever gotten dust behind screen? I seem to have something in between the screen. I was using a screen protector and thought it was behind it. Then removed the protector and tried to clean the screen, but no luck the particulars are still there. The screen does not looked scratched rather the spots have a 3 dimensional quality, almost like in between somehow. How could this be resolved?
    I have the same problem and it is killing me that I have 3 dust flakes right in the middle of the screen. I took it apart but it is vertually impossible to get the dust out that is sandwiched between the outside screen layer and the lcd panel itself. I tried to blow it out with a can of compressed air but to no end it wouldn't happen. So I live with it until my unlocked 650 arrives...
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I had this problem with my Treo 600. If you run a search you will see that you are not alone. I called and complained to PalmOne customer service and was able to get a refurbished replacement unit sent to me for free. The replacement unit was great - just like new. My defective phone was six months old at the time and still under warranty. It wasn't easy though. I had to call a couple of times and escalate the complaint to a supervisor. They intially tried to tell me it wasn't a hardware failure but rather a customer care issue. They claimed that had never heard of the issue before. They also tried to get me to pay a replacement fee which is absurd.