Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    does anyone know if Cingular/AT&T allow you to access the net via your bulk min. Like VZW or do you have to buy a data plan. I am getting fed up with VZW and I am thinking of upgrading to a 650
    I thought I posted that for a minute when I looked at your avatar. LOL

As far as I know, and I know less with every passing day, only Verizon has MOU (mintes of use) for $4. Others have cheaper unlimited flat rates, though. Sprint with its $15 vision beats the crowd if you're a frugal user.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    LOL, I think your the one I got it from....It went with my screen name....After all Imitation is the shearest form of flattery.

Thanks for the info. I got a $972 phone bill due to the constant on type conection the 600 has and I am still having trouble with VZW and a credit. They keep trying to push that freakin Data plan and I don't need it. I am a switch over from a Kyo 7135, so I no how to set up my phone NOW. If I would have know that the 600 was like it was I would have set up sooner. Other than that, I love this phone.
    I've been on AT&T for a couple years. They do not charge by the minute, but by the kilobyte of downloaded data. With no plan, it's $.03 per kb (I think??). I'm on the $3/mo plan where it kicks it back to $.02 per kb. I know someone else that is on their $8 per month plan that includes 4 MB of data. Keep in mind these are all plans being carried over from AT&T, so I don't really know if Cingular is offering them to new folks...they might just be respecting the plans that were already in place from Cingular's purchase of AT&T.
    Cingular's MEdia Works for $19.95 has unlimited Media net,1500 text messages and 200 multimedia messages. But the fine print in Cingular publications and web site is leaning towards limiting it to 3mb. No straight aswer from Cingular when you confront them.

MEdia Basic is $7.99 with 250 text messages, 50 mm, and 1mb Media net. Overage is billed at 1 cent per kilobyte.