Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. e40
    Don't use Versamail or web browser. I don't have an SD card installed.

Is a SIM card the same as an SD card?
  2.    #22  
    No the SIM card is the one that Cingular, ATTWS or T-Mobile gave you
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Answering my own question about storing phone numbers on phone instead of SIM. I found the option on my Nokia. Store phone numbers in phone instead of phone and sim or just sim in prep for moving your sim to 650.
    Mark Bergman
  4. HNC
    my cingular treo 650 seems to reset at random, but most often recently when i answer the phone or check a received text message. the only contacts that are on my SIM card are the ones that came from cingular, ie check minutes number etc. only one 3rd party app - agendus pro 9.02.

should i exchange for another phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by HNC
    should i exchange for another phone?
    I would do a little troubleshooting first. Can you get it to consistently reset, like when you get a call? If so, backup everything, do a hard reset, and get a call. If it works, its something in the software you've installed. If it resets even after a hard reset, then the phone is defective. Do a search on Agendus because I recall reading something about text messages and some bug that caused resets.
  6. HNC
    i did a search and supposedly agendus 9.02 is safe. i have hard reset once but i installed agendus also. i will try hard reset without installing 3rd party anything.
    In addition to a fairly infrequent spontaneous resetting problem, my default voicemail dialer (the press and hold "1" one), frequently resets itself to a random number... usually starting with a couple of zeros, then followed by a completely random (different every time) string of numbers.

On occasion, there will be an "edit" button there for me to fix it, but usually that button just isn't there. Any thought? Anyone else with even a similar problem?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12