1.    #1  
    So, I went and loaded Datebook 4 into my Ice Visor Deluxe -- and love it.

Problem is, my main menu screen is cluttered with other "Datebook" icons, including "Datebook" and "Datebook +". I also have an eyemodule camera, so I'm watching the memory closely to ensure lots of picture space. Don't want to have extraneous datebook software taking up my memory.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to eliminate those icons?
    The Datebook and Datebook+ applications are in ROM, not RAM.

On the negative side, this means you cannot delete them. On the positive side, this means they are not taking up any RAM anyway.

To get the icons off the main screen, hit the "Home" silk screen button, hit the "Menu" silk screen, from the App menu select Category, then move Datebook and Datebook+ into some unused category. You might want to make a category called "Unused" or something like that.
    You could also use HideIconHack. I use it to hide Datebook, Welcome, etc. and like it a lot. I don't think it will work with SilverScreen or Launcher III, though.
    I just put both of them in 'Unfiled'. That way when you cycle through screens by tapping the little house on the silkscreen, you never see them (unfiled catagory isn't in the cycle).

Or you could install datebk+stub, which you can get from the Datebk4 website. The advantage of this is that then you don't have to deal with dual alarms caused by DateBK+ and DateBk4.
    Or, you could download Launcher III. Make the tab that holds your favorites the default. Move other icons to other tabs. I moved all the delivered apps to a "Visor" tab, games to a "Games" tab, etc.
    Originally posted by SHerrmann:
    Or, you could download Launcher III. Make the tab that holds your favorites the default. Move other icons to other tabs. I moved all the delivered apps to a "Visor" tab, games to a "Games" tab, etc.
    ummm...you can do that with the built in pull down catagories too.