1.    #1  
    Anyone else notice Palm is no longer selling the ivolution case for the 650? I was going to use my 20% off code
    Isn't it offered here?

tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
  3.    #3  
    Nope, although the pics are still there, when you click on Persona for 650, your only option is the Piel Frama
    it's still there . . .

http://web.palmone.com/products/acce..._persona.jhtml

i couldn't my 20% off to work back in december. i could only get a 10% off one to work. hopefully yours will work. if you it won't accept it online, try calling it in. a sales rep may be able manually apply the discount.
    doh! i just read the other messages. i'd try calling in.
  6.    #6  
    Just called Palm to question the inability to order, and they are no longer offering it. Suggested I order direct from Vaja. They said they were "having problems with it" but refused to elaborate.
    Quote Originally Posted by lep354
    Just called Palm to question the inability to order, and they are no longer offering it. Suggested I order direct from Vaja. They said they were "having problems with it" but refused to elaborate.
    I ordered my iVolution from P1 and had no problems with the ordering process or delivery. I wonder if their "problems" were between the companies and not with the product itself. I'm glad I was able to go through P1 and use the discount.
    here is the link to the vaja site.
    it is $10 cheaper, there, too.
    iBug
    mac osx user new beetle pilot powerbook operator smartphone communicator

----------
    vzw.kyo6035 > vzw.kyo7135 > vzw.treo600 > sprint.treo650
    Well I just took the plunge and ordered my Vaja case from the P1 site. After the 10% discount I paid $113.00 which is $32.00 less then if I had gone directly to the Vaja site.
    I didn't order from there because you don't get the same color choices as you do on the original Vaja site. All I saw was black and brown the last time I looked.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Global Posts
    1,936 Global Posts
    I got my shipment notification yesterday. Can't wait!
    Palm VII-Palm Vx-Palm M125-Clie T615-Sony NZ90-Sony NX80-Toshiba E800-Sony NZ90 (again)-Treo 600-HP 6315-Treo 650-Moto MPX220-SX66-Treo 650 (again)-QTek 9100-HP6515-Cingular 8125-Moto Q (10 days)-Cingular 8125 (again)-Nokia 9300-Cingular 2125 & Nokia E62-ETen M600+-Cingular 3125-Treo 750 & Samsung Blackjack-Cingular 8525-iPhone-Moto Q9-at&t Tilt-iPhone3G-Nokia E71-HTC Diamond-Blackberry Bold-at&t Fuze-SE Xperia X1a-Treo Pro.

Be very, very quiet. I'm gonna catch me a rhinoceros.
    I went right through the sale path and printed out the confirmation that it was ordered. Maybe the 20% cannot be applied but as of Friday May 6th you certainly can order the Vaja case through P1.