Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hey could you guy post pictures of your phones and maybe with your cases etc etc.

it be great.
    <--- You can see my phone in my avatar!
    MarkEagle
    .....<a href="http://discussion.treocentral.com/tcforum/index.php?s=">TreoCentral</a> | <a href="http://discussion.visorcentral.com/vcforum/index.php?s=">VisorCentral</a> Forum Moderator - Forum Guidelines
    .....Sprint PCS Treo 650
    .....God bless America, my home sweet home...
    Treoseur
    This forum has way too many unnecessary topics since the GSM came out...
    Wow, everyone's so grouchy. LOL
    Palm III -> Palm Vx -> Clie T615c -> Clie T665c -> Tungsten T|3 -> Treo 650 -> Trew 700W (for a few days) -> XV6700 -> Moto Q
    http://geckotek.blogspot.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckotek
    Wow, everyone's so grouchy. LOL

My guess is the price hike and the fact that even though people have their order in... it will take another 1-2 weeks (optimistically) to get the GSM version which we were told was going to be release a week ago.

That being said, my mood has been lifted (unfortunatley at everyone else's detriment) because I was dumb enough to order the GSM Unlocked from Singapore for $840 literlly several hours before the Palmone unlocked was release. Of course my shipment got held up in customs and I will not get it until Monday.

I had a semi-permanent imprint of my palm on my forehead after the Palmone announcement and the buyer's remorse lessened after the horrendous news of the price screwup. While I sympathize with everyone that got screwed by the price increase... I know am able to take the spoon I impaled myself with when the price was $240 less. Why a spoon? "Cause it'll HURT more!"
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    it reminds me of the AOL Usenet Flood ;-)
    Global Posts
    450 Global Posts
    you still seem to be on the short end, am I missing where your deal is good?

Quote Originally Posted by moppet52
    My guess is the price hike and the fact that even though people have their order in... it will take another 1-2 weeks (optimistically) to get the GSM version which we were told was going to be release a week ago.

That being said, my mood has been lifted (unfortunatley at everyone else's detriment) because I was dumb enough to order the GSM Unlocked from Singapore for $840 literlly several hours before the Palmone unlocked was release. Of course my shipment got held up in customs and I will not get it until Monday.

I had a semi-permanent imprint of my palm on my forehead after the Palmone announcement and the buyer's remorse lessened after the horrendous news of the price screwup. While I sympathize with everyone that got screwed by the price increase... I know am able to take the spoon I impaled myself with when the price was $240 less. Why a spoon? "Cause it'll HURT more!"
    Quote Originally Posted by ahalvor
    you still seem to be on the short end, am I missing where your deal is good?
    Don't get me wrong. My deal blows... but just doesn't blow as much. I'll have spent an extra $140 to have the GSM Unlocked anywhere from 1-3 weeks earlier than those ordering now with the increased price of $700. I ordered because I had heard and thought that Palmone was not going to release (take orders for) the unlocked version for a month or so and because I'm locked to TMobile as a carrier (work) I have no choice to go with the unlocked.

Like I said... I'm still a dumbass... but the imprint on my forehead will heal.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    232 Global Posts
    Ha! We've come a long way baby.
    I find that believing the universe spontaneously generated, developed self-governing laws, and produced intelligent life all by random, purposeless, material events requires greater faith than I am able to muster.
    lol, was actually hoping to open this thread and see 650's in their pretty cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by MFizzel
    lol, was actually hoping to open this thread and see 650's in their pretty cases.
    I was hoping to see pictures of Treos in lingerie.
    Here's mine:
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    Here's mine:
    IF TREO 650 was as good and sturdy as these stallions, i would not hesitate investing my money in buying a few
    Quote Originally Posted by Mtreosexual
    IF TREO 650 was as good and sturdy as these stallions, i would not hesitate investing my money in buying a few
    but then you'd only need one Treo 650
    ooooh, look at the shiny Copper Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewTreo
    I was hoping to see pictures of Treos in lingerie.

OK...
    So I suppose the matching bottoms would be called "GSM-strings"?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    GWB I assume the top is yours? it is quite impressive.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    So I suppose the matching bottoms would be called "GSM-strings"?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast