Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GWB
    How much you wanna bet the mods get rid of it? Looks more like NRG is saying this thread blows, anyway....
    Gone!!!
    I'll try to take a picture of my phones when I get home. Too bad I sold my 180 or I'd have 4 treos in there.
    My Treo 650 Cingular, along with his other friend - Mac Mini w/Bluetooth. I ordered Wednesday morning from PalmOne website, got it Friday morning via Fedex Next Day. Already installed the DUN hack but have not fully tested it.

http://www.alexiaweb.com/treo650/treo650-cingular.jpg
    Asantana, you've been on quite a shopping spree!
    Quote Originally Posted by davecombs
    My Visor 2MB isn't there (it might be in my ex's purse, but who cares), but here, arranged in one of those "family portrait" poses, are my pride and joys...
    Nice but did you pass on the Prism, VisorPhone, and T600?

Me got them all

.....but still waiting to get the T650.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    I got the Agent 99 Custom New Balance edition, a collectors item.

http://img137.exs.cx/img137/2924/dsc12615yf.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo Rat
    Nice but did you pass on the Prism, VisorPhone, and T600?
    Yes (cost too much at the time), yes (I was THIS CLOSE... but then the T300 came out), and yes (same reason - I was very happy with my T300, and when I heard the 650 was on the way I decided to wait it out).
    Last edited by davecombs; 02/05/2005 at 06:28 PM.
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    Asantana, you've been on quite a shopping spree!
    Love my Mac Mini , great deal for $499. What has this world come to, where phones are more expensive than a full computer! Okay, Mac Mini or Treo 650? hmmm. How about both!
    Quote Originally Posted by asantana
    Love my Mac Mini , great deal for $499. What has this world come to, where phones are more expensive than a full computer! Okay, Mac Mini or Treo 650? hmmm. How about both!
    that's a purdy display
    1 | 2
    The perspective of asantana's picture makes the Mini look the size of a box of Altoids.

Knowing Apple, they should reach that size in a year or two... At that price, I may have to pick one up, rather than trolling eBay for used equipment.

Nice Treo too, BTW. Cingular treating you well?
    Visor 2MB -> Visor Deluxe -> Visor Neo -> Treo 300 -> Treo 650 Sprint -> Centro
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    nice camera, Leica is one of the best in the world.
    Former I-500, Treo 600
    Former 650 User !
    Former 700p
    Now 755P
    *All Sprint*
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    ROTFLMAO
    Ya Here here..
    This is what P1 sent to me
    I signed a fairly expensive ,life long contract with Cingular.
    Can you guys help me out where the reset button on this unit is ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I heard that the Treo650 will be on the cover of the next Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Issue. I can't wait....
    Quote Originally Posted by asantana
    Not to mention your screen probably cost more than the two put together, with an extra Mini thrown in.
    Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    Palm III -> Sony Clie 73V + Sony Ericsson 610 -> Sony Ericcson P900 -> Nokia 6600 + IPAQ 4150 -> Treo 650 -> BenQ P50 -> Motorola Q -> Treo 755p -> HTC Titan (Sprint Mogul)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123