1.    #1  
    Just wondering if anyone knows if the creator of callfilter has gotten his hands on a GSM 650? I really need this app for my 650.
    according to tekara Rob ordered his a couple of days ago.
  3.    #3  
    Thanx Dutch! Thats great news!
    Hey, yup, rob got his in. . . from what he's told me the 650 completely revamped everything that callfilter used. So he is thinking that the port to the 650 will take a lot more effort than previously thought.

But it is being worked on and rob has a unit in hand to debug with, so it's only a matter of time now.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Yep , everything as changed in Treo 650 , its now fuzzy about coding this and that....
  6.    #6  
    from what he's told me the 650 completely revamped everything that callfilter used.

Yeah.... Thanx a lot Palmone! Again screwed thanx to these genius'
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    from what he's told me the 650 completely revamped everything that callfilter used.

Yeah.... Thanx a lot Palmone! Again screwed thanx to these genius'
    hehe.. Lightwav works fine with T650. version 5 now includes callerID and sms blocking and more.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    smiley...is there a LW ver 5 update as of yesterday. I received no email.

thanks
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    hehe.. Lightwav works fine with T650. version 5 now includes callerID and sms blocking and more.
    Does it also block unwanted phone calls?
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    Does it also block unwanted phone calls?
    Yes. You can block or pickup and hangup the call so that annoying marketers wont be able to leave you voice mails.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    SMS doesnt block messages. I have tried it all and they still come thru when testing. Do you know what the trick is to get this to work?