1.    #1  
    I just purchased a T650. In the past, I would carry my phone in one front pocket and my pda in the other (I usually wear your standard dress pants to work). I'd like to carry my 650 in my front pants pocket...and I generally prefer a hard case--for maximum protection. Have any of you carried a 600 or 650 in a hard case in your front pants pocket? I really hate the clip on type holders...but is that the better option?

Thanks for your input.
    Lots of people on this forum carry their Treo in a pocket. Do a search on Innopocket about the hard case they make.
    Zane
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by zvandiver
    Lots of people on this forum carry their Treo in a pocket. Do a search on Innopocket about the hard case they make.
    Zane
    Thanks, I have seen the Innopocket, but didn't like the way the keyboard was covered....thought that might inhibit access.....I have seen the Pacific Rim (I think that's the name)....it doens't have a cover over the keyboard.....I guess the ultimate questions was....will it fit comfortably in my front pocket without looking like i am carrying a brick....sounds like the answer might be.....yes.

Thanks for the feedback.
    Why a hard case? I just put a boxwave screen protector on my treo and carry it in my pocket as is. (Well, not exactly as is. I use TreoGuard and PocketProtector to prevent random keypresses from doing weird things.)
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb
    Why a hard case? I just put a boxwave screen protector on my treo and carry it in my pocket as is. (Well, not exactly as is. I use TreoGuard and PocketProtector to prevent random keypresses from doing weird things.)
    Thanks for the feedback...I tend to be pretty tough on phones and pda's......I'll check out the TreoGuard and PocketProtector
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smoberly
    Thanks, I have seen the Innopocket, but didn't like the way the keyboard was covered....thought that might inhibit access.....I have seen the Pacific Rim (I think that's the name)....it doens't have a cover over the keyboard.....I guess the ultimate questions was....will it fit comfortably in my front pocket without looking like i am carrying a brick....sounds like the answer might be.....yes.

Thanks for the feedback.

I have the innopocket and as you said I did not like the keyboard being covered. So I snipped off the bottom portion which covers the keyboard.
    Works great and you couldn't tell unless you were told that the case was modified. It still fits in my pocket im a dockers guy at work. no trouble at all.
    The nice thing about this case is the screen protection. I just can't see how boxwave really protects the screen. In my experiance I bounce the phone off of desks and equipment all the time working around the lab. However this case does add a NASA look to the phone. People really notice the silver case with a keyboard.
    just received my innopocket yesterday and I did the samething I snipped the keyboard and it fits great looks like the pac rim case and fits in my pocket with ease

Fred
    g.711 and fkpalm

Can you post pictures of your "modded" cases? A side view would be great so I can see how much the case adds to the size of the phone.

Maybe a picture of the case(no phone) on top of the phone to compare.

Thanks!

L
    Te >T3 > T3 > Zod2 > Z72 > waiting for t650