1.    #1  
    I just bought a BVDx. I like it!!! A lot!!! I have been installing apps left and right with no difficulty until I tried to install AvantGo 3.3. I kept crashing during the installation HotSync and thereafter. By chance, I turned off all my hacks and tried it again. Success!!! Is this how AvantGo works? You have to turn off all your hacks everytime you HotSync?
    Anyone have a way to get around this? Thanks.

DinoV
    is your visor overclocked? i also had a problem when syncing when i installed avantgo 3.3. i did not disable all my hacks, but i had to disable afterburner 2.2 (an overclocking utility). once i did that, avantgo worked perfectly. avantgo may have a problem with overclocked visors, or it may not be compatible with afterburner.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks. I'll try that. But does that mean you cannot overclock AvantGo? To verge off the path, what are some of the programs you overclock on you Visor?

Thanks again lefonque!

DinoV
    Global Posts
    894 Global Posts
    Check out ISilo and ISilo web...instead of an account on the Net somewhere you have a desktop app to configure them yourself. ISilo is a good browser (images, links) and a good Doc reader. It's own format is also smaller. Has a hell of a smaller footprint on your computer.

If you check out their link site, you'll find most of the links that AvantGo has...