1.    #1  
    Anyone using Goodlink where their IT requires a password to access the handheld?

With mine, its seems like after the handheld is left idle for a longer period, when I want to access it again, I enter the GoodLink password and the handheld turns OFF. I turn it on again and enter the password and I am in. This is using GoodLink 3.8.1.4 on Sprint Treo 650.

This is obviously annoying and takes extra time... Hope someone has a solution.
  2.    #2  
    I found the problem - In GoodLink preferences, the "Lock" was selected and it was conflicting with the lock program. I selected something else and instead of clicking "Done", I just hit the Home button. Now all works fine.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by plemieux
    I found the problem - In GoodLink preferences, the "Lock" was selected and it was conflicting with the lock program. I selected something else and instead of clicking "Done", I just hit the Home button. Now all works fine.
    Nevermind, it was intermittent and wasn't fixed... until I upgraded from Good 3.8.1.4 to Good 4.0.0.59.