1.    #1  
    I just installed the lastest version..

1.ob20.8

And under "Other" from the preferences I do not see the ability to upload deleted items, I see it in the manual but not in the app. Maybe I am missing something?

Anyway this is a great product!!

Ross
    I'm not sure what you mean by "upload deleted items". When you delete items in a synced folder, the message is deleted on the server. I don't see any purpose in "uploading" them to the server, since they're already there...

Marc
    Quote Originally Posted by mblank
    I'm not sure what you mean by "upload deleted items". When you delete items in a synced folder, the message is deleted on the server. I don't see any purpose in "uploading" them to the server, since they're already there...

Marc
    Perhaps he confused standard IMAP with Microsoft Exchange's implementation of moving deleted items to a "Deleted Items" folder on the server?
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Insp_Gadget
    Perhaps he confused standard IMAP with Microsoft Exchange's implementation of moving deleted items to a "Deleted Items" folder on the server?
    Pretty much..

I just looked on my outlooks and the deleted items are in the deleted folder...I just say it in the manual and was curious.

Nothing here..move along!

Thanks for the update...

Ross
    Great.

-m